Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

AUD/USD

+3
Mickytaylor
gandra
Vlad
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 pm

ForexSRB

AUD/USD ST: further advance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |  Black represents the price when the report was produced

Pivot: 0.7295
Our preference: long positions above 0.7295 with targets at 0.7750 & 0.7835 in extension.
Alternative scenario: below 0.7295 look for further downside with 0.7150 & 0.6975 as targets.
Comment: the RSI is bullish and calls for further advance.

https://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

27AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:33 pm

Stuart Broad

The pair was fairly flat and there was loss of just -0.04%. The range was also very tight and there was no real action. Though there was RBA interest rate decision which was on hold and the accompanying statement was also mixed. There were other economic data’s from Australia and USA though it did not have much impact. FED’s meet would take Centre stage next week before the holidays starts and the year ends!

28AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:27 pm

ForexSRB

AUD/USD ST: under pressure.

Green Lines Represent Resistance | Red Represent Support Levels | Light Blue is a Pivot Point |  Black represents the price when the report was produced

Pivot: 0.7600
Our preference: short positions below 0.7600 with targets at 0.7300 & 0.7150 in extension.
Alternative scenario: above 0.7600 look for further upside with 0.7750 & 0.7830 as targets.
Comment: even though a continuation of the technical rebound cannot be ruled out, its extent should be limited.

https://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

29AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Stuart Broad

AUD/USD pair dropped massively this week and got inside the 0.75 level quite easily and went towards 0.74 as well before eventually easing out to close at 0.7460, but the belief in the market is that the pair is going to resume in bullish trend in coming week, but this can change pretty quickly if the pair goes under 0.74 level.

30AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon May 23, 2016 8:33 am

Mickytaylor

AUD/USD is running into bearish pattern from past 2 weeks, but seems like exhausted which is pushing the case towards bullish movement, we may not see this coming into play anytime soon, but we can definitely forget about going short for the moment.

31AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 am

Vlad

From 17 January the pair AUD/USD has been in the upward short-term trend moving into the area 0.726, from where it can reverse. On Friday, Non-Farm Payroll release has boosted the US dollar, but I think that today the pair will return to the basic monthly movement, the nearest goal is High updated on February 4 - the mark 0.724

32AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:39 am

Vlad

The pair AUD/CAD went 72 points to the North, reached the upper border of the channel on H1 and rebounded. Today, it is trying to overcome the resistance level 0.9980 and reach the resistance level 1.0011, which is pointed by the indicators. Selling today can be done below the support level 0.9939 and bottom of the channel.

33AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:04 am

Vlad

Flat movement of the pair continues, but I still adhere to the sales. It is difficult to say if the pair will move up or not, in fundamental terms, it will not, the indicators also suggest surge of the pair, today I consider southern movement with the first target at 0.7250, the deal is a long term, so I will transfer it to the black and will add positions on market.

34AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:31 am

Vlad

The pair has brought profit and I'm considering moving up fro today, but it will not be much, so I'm not going to open a position at the moment. It's better to set up a pending sell order from level 0.7010 with the take profit at 30 pips. Stop loss will be placed at the level of 0.7060. I think today or tomorrow the order will open, if the price go higher, I'm going to open more positions

35AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 pm

Vlad

Vlad

I assume that the stormy northern campaign is about to finish. But bulls are still very strong. At the level of 0.7380 there is a strong resistance level. If in the near future it is not taken, the price will begin to move in the southern direction. If it strikes , the pair with a great likelihood will reach 0.7550. That is, until the next Fibonacci level.

36AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:42 am

Vlad

Vlad

Growth of the currency pair AUD/USD broke with decline of the same strength. The pair is being traded in the upward channel and is now moving along the bottom border. If the pair passes resistance level 0.7195, which is suggested by the indicators, it is worth buying to resistance level 0.7253. If the pair gets beyond the channel to the South, you should consider selling to support levels 0.7115 and 0.7057.

37AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Vlad

Vlad

Australian stuck at the border area of ​​resistance and is in the noise zone of the descending channel. I'm in sales and will tank up at 0.7400, if the price wants to re-test this mark. Today, do not expect anything from the pair because of the weak news background. Sale target is 0.7265

38AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Vlad

Vlad

H1, the price has reached the lowest border of channel, so trend seems to be bull then. Smaller time frames show us a North direction, So, I think there will be a upward trend, but it should break 0.7385 resistance first.

39AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:52 am

Vlad

Vlad

The pair went to South after two waves growth. Bulls couldn't save initiative, so bears took it. All next week will be under bears pressure with 0.7710 target.

40AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Thu May 28, 2015 10:08 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Vlad wrote:Австралийский доллар против США сломал поддержку на 0,7802, что привело к снижению до уровня 0,7775. После незначительное снижение отката возобновилось, и медведи протестировала поддержку вокруг 0,7727, который способен сдерживать натиск медведей.
Move topic on the Russian part of the forum

lol!

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

41AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty Re: AUD/USD Thu May 28, 2015 9:29 am

Vlad

Vlad

Australian dollar against US broke support at 0.7802, which led to a reduction to the level of 0.7775. After a slight drop rollback resumed, and bears tested support around 0.7727, which is able to hold back the onslaught of the bears.

Last edited by Vlad on Fri May 29, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

42AUD/USD - Page 2 Empty AUD/USD Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:51 am

Vlad

Vlad

This pair has a positive altitude in long term prospect. A small rollbacks won't be able to break current trend. Next pair target is 0.8095.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum