Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kangaroo Tail Tips

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kangaroo Tail Tips Empty Kangaroo Tail Tips Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:42 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

There are several optimizers associated with the kangaroo-tail trade. If you have the patience to wait for only the very best kangaroo tails, watch for the following characteristics:

• Kangaroo tails with a very long tails.
  • Kangaroo tails with much room to the left. The ideal kangaroo tails print at an area on the chart that has not seen price action in a long time.
  • Bullish kangaroo tails with a closing price that is higher than the opening price.
  • Bearish kangaroo tails with a closing price that is lower than the opening price.
  • The candlestick after the bullish kangaroo tail trades higher than the high of the kangaroo tail.
  • The candlestick after the bearish kangaroo tail trades lower than the low of the kangaroo tail.
  • Kangaroo tails with a greater range than the previous 10 candlesticks.
  • Kangaroo tails that trigger the buy stop or sell stop entry on the first candlestick after the kangaroo tail.

There are also several red flags, so watch out for these:

• Kangaroo tails with very short tails.
  • Kangaroo tails that do not print on a zone; these are not valid kangaroo tails.
  • Kangaroo tails preceded by giant candlesticks. This suggests that the trend may continue, and the kangaroo tail may only be a pause.
  • When the open and the close of the kangaroo tails are not contained by the range of the previous candlestick.If you back-test the kangaroo tail, you may find that this trade set-up consistently identifies key turning points in the market.

By:Alex Nekritin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum