Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

Risk in Forex Trading

+7
Trevoreath
Teddy Burkett
Remainder
Eric Young
susu
Stuart Broad
benq
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:48 am

Samuel Hobbs

Trading is risky. That's why  Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Choosing a good broker is also important.

2forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Truthbourne

Truthbourne

Forex trading is a very risky business, and every trader should be prepared to manage these risks by all means. For instance, using stop loss should never be treated as an option, but rather a necessity for the succesful trading of any individual. You should also never risk more than you can afford to lose

3forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Yuri

Yuri

Yeah, sure!
You are not trader Joe. You are marketing manager, or PR of this company.

4forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 am

JoeDobbins

Actually, I think one of the main risks in Forex trading is working with the wrong broker. So, always try to choose the brokers based on reviews of their traders. Also, you can directly visit the website and know more about the broker. When I first started trading, I asked many individuals with which broker I should work. And everybody recommended me many brokers’ names. But I personally did research about those brokers and then selected the volumefx.com and today I am a successful trader just because I selected the right broker!

5forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:34 pm

Trevoreath

Trevoreath

There is no business without risk, so forex is not an exception. A forex trader is an entrepreneur, and risk taking is an all-round trait. The only way to manage your risks as a trader is to choose your broker wisely, trade with stop loss, don't take a very high leverage, work on your strategy and manage your greed

6forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:40 am

Teddy Burkett

Good forex trading can be done when a trader keep a reasonable distance between their risk and exposure. In my trading to minimize my trading risk  It is not important to set any percentage of level in risk and exposure. But trader need to understand how much risk they can effort.

7forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:43 am

Factors, for example, the size, instability and worldwide structure of the foreign exchange market have all added to its fast achievement. Undoubtedly, with Forex it is conceivable to wind up noticeably rich in a minute yet it is additionally conceivable to lose everything without a moment's delay. The advanced Forex trading innovations empower the taking of enormous benefits in a short timeframe: brokers furnish their customers with leverages; customer terminals bolster the capacity of programmed trading and so forth.
I've been trading for more than a year, so i can judge of brokers more professionally. If a broker provides different promotions, it's good, but for a real trading you need proper trading conditions. Even how long the withdrawal takes is not so important.

8forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Remainder

Remainder

Forex implies huge risks, you should understand that. But if you manage them properly, you can minimize them without a problem.

9forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Yes obviously, in Fx trading from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

10forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Though Forex is the largest decentralized liquid market so risk should be available there it is really common. But to be a professional trader one should minimize his trading lot by taking some major steps. Like he should trade with low spread and leverage and avoid trading while news occurs.

11forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:43 am

There are more than a large number of extraordinary brokers in the market. The brokers are existing wherever all through the world. However, most by far of the brokers are found con artists.

12forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:15 am

Eric Young

We as a whole know every single business have their own risk factor. You can't do any business without risks. Risk is to lose your cash definitely. Cash frequently do over trading or do trade without fitting analysis. In the outcome they lose their cash. In addition choosing a decent broker without inquire about is likewise a major risk.It limit my risks in trading by losing with their bonus offer and restrictive trading sorts. I am additionally content with the individual account administrator allocated to me by the broker.

13forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 am

Ok then if we trade in a wrong way it will be a risky trade for me obviously. It's not the guilty of any broker because Forex market is risky for those trader who have scarcity of knowledge as well as technical ideas. So far we can not blame on broker for this. Yes we can trade with small lot to avoid riskes. Those who think it is risky they can use this formula.

14forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Risk is something you just can’t make disappear. I agree with the above guy about 2% risk. I always go with ½ risk reward ratio with 2-3%, I like it a lot with this setting because of lesser risk.

15forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:08 am

susu

As we all know each and every business have their own risk factor. You can’t do any business without risks. Trading options is also a business. It also has his risks. Risk is to lose your money drastically. Money often do over trading or do trade without appropriate analysis. In the result they lose their money. Moreover selecting a good option broker without research is also a big risk.

Last edited by susu on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

16forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Any business will carry some kind of risks whose magnitude depends on various factors. Basically, risks can be associated with your trading capital, trading skills, market conditions, brokers, payment systems, and the work! As such, you must be very clear on the risk factors before you enter this field. When I was new in forex, IronFx scammed me of around $200 and they have gall to still have their website up and soliciting funds!

17forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:20 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Honestly speaking, I believe often the risk is self-generated which is to do with wrong choice of strategies and often wrong choice of broker. I have seen in front of my eyes my friend lose out on 200 dollars with ZezOption Company while wrong strategy is equally to be blamed, If we get these two things right than there is no risk at all.

18forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm

In my view it’s not just Forex where there is risk, but it’s with all business, so we need to learn to handle the risk,

19forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 am

I am sorry, but mostly we are our self to blame for when we talk about increase the risk. Firstly, I do agree broker got role in how we go about things, but still, I do feel it’s a lot to do when our preparation been very bad especially with lack in knowledge and obviously not having much experience, so this is what in real terms increases up the risk, so if we make effort to gain knowledge and experience then we will automatically push our self into better zone, but without those things, it’s next to impossible to make any improvement,

20forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:30 pm

In my view risk is there with every business, but it depends on our ability whether we will decrease that risk or increase it and that’s through proper plans and methods, if we trade with proper planning then we could definitely do well, but if we are not good at planning then we will have obvious battle and difficulty.

21forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

In my view the biggest risk in Forex, at present is wrong broker. I see so many traders lose their hard earn money just because of wrong company and we recently heard about IronFX scamming trader, so one got to be really careful with how go with selection of broker.

22forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Re: Risk in Forex Trading Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 pm

You don’t reduce risk like that, it’s reduce by having knowledge and experience, if anyone tells you that risk can be reduced just because of broker selection then don’t waste time with such people. I believe risk will be lowered only after you gain knowledge and experience while these features are not something that will keep the risk down forever, it might do the job temporary  and ultimately we will find the risk been there.

23forex - Risk in Forex Trading  Empty Risk in Forex Trading Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 am

benq

Risk in Forex trading

Factors such as the size, volatility and global structure of the foreign exchange market have all contributed to its rapid success. The modern Forex trading technologies enable the taking of big profits in a short period of time: brokers provide their clients with leverages; client terminals support the function of automatic trading etc. Indeed, with Forex it is possible to become rich in a moment but it is also possible to lose everything at once.

Exchange rates volatility

Exchange rate volatility refers to the tendency for foreign currencies to appreciate or depreciate in value, thus affecting the profitability of foreign exchange trades. The volatility is the measurement of the amount that these rates change and the frequency of those changes. Price spikes can lead to financial losses. While opening a deal a trader should consider that prices are subject to various fluctuations. Therefore, it is necessary to control the opened positions or to place limit orders. 

Dynamics of prices is affected by various economic and political events as well. The release of breaking news can provoke significant price changes. Moreover, from time to time the central banks carry out the currency interventions in order to influence the exchange rate of the national currencies. Interest rates also play an important role as they can lead to the changes in exchange rates. 

The risk of using a leverage

The concept ofleverageis used by both investors and companies.Investors use leverage to profit from the fluctuations inexchange rates between two different countries. The leverage that is achievable in the Forex market is one of the highest that investors can obtain. Leverage is a loan that is provided to an investor by the broker that is handling his or her Forex account.  

The profitability of deals can be significantly multiplied if you use the assets borrowed from a broker. The higher the profit is, the greater the risks are. The losses cannot exceed the equity of a trader, but if a trader uses a big leverage, then even the slightest price movement in the opposite direction can reduce the deposit to zero. 

Technical risks

In order to control deals and to find a right moment for making a buy or a sell deal, a trader needs a computer and a constant access to the Internet. There is always a possibility of unexpected power cutoff, equipment errors or disconnection. As a rule such alternative devices as smartphones, laptops and tablet computers can be a good solution. 

Dishonest brokers

]While trading on Forex there is a risk to choose an unreliable broker. Prestigious brokers are not really interested in losses of their clients. That is the reason why they try to ensure the maximum transparency of their activity and propose the effective trading instruments. Reliable companies neither deliberately change the exchange rates nor play against the client! 

Psychology of traders

Available trading and high speed of deals execution can seem easy and simple. If you consider the trading as an exciting game, you can pay for this with your own money. A trader’s decision is influenced by various psychological factors. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to control your emotions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum