Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Forex Trading so Popular?

+10
simon68
Attary
Rodney Redmond
susu
Stuart Broad
frankbinary001
vix69
Kaine
jakesgarland
Lopez123
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Remainder

Remainder

I'll tell you more, a lot of traders deal with trading loss, and when they get tired of it, they switch to forex. The least amount of people profit on this market...

2Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Clark

Clark

Maybe, you mean that it's the secret of forex popularity. However, not everyone can get a good profit on forex. Most of the traders get just a little one, don't they?

3Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:34 pm

You can make big money here, I guess that's the secret to the broker's popularity.

4Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Clark

Clark

I personally never cared much for bonuses, for me it's more important what the broker offers in terms of conditions and how the platform works.

5Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Minne1935

If you would like to try your hand at trading and see if this is a suitable market for you, Forex welcomes you without the requirement of a deposit. You can sign up for a paper trading account and start practicing Forex trading within just a few minutes. 

6Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Really bonus is one of them major issue for the newcomers when choosing a broker, in order to my trading understanding I can suggest, we the traders first of all have to take any kinds of bonus offer from only the brokers which are regulated , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

7Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:16 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

It is really irrelevant if it’s popular or not, it is about us making money. I always believe that balance in life is absolutely critical, if we wish to succeed then it is absolutely necessary to have everything balanced.

8Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Eric Young

Popularity of anything relies upon its adaptability and usefulness. Forex trading is getting prominent in light of the fact that individuals can without much of a stretch open an account with low cash and begin trading from anyplace. So individuals are putting money into forex market now for its adaptability. Likewise it is more secure than some other online business and it's strength set up more certainty among the online business people.

9Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:05 am

simon68

Forex trading business is become very popular most recently. The reason of its popularity is the possibility of making profit. This business is very flexible. One can do this business any time and from anywhere. There is no bindings that who can do this business or who do not. Anyone can do this business. A housewife or a student can do this business. And one can earn money 24 hours in 5 days. Just one need to know the clear concept of this trading business.

10Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:27 am

Attary

The main reason why forex market is popular is because the market for currencies is open 24 hours a day. That’s why forex traders can choose their own working hours. They can trade all time whenever they want. Another reason is forex costs relatively little. Many people like to invest in forex market there is a lot of leverage available to the day trader. Forex trading is so easy and papperstone broker giving you so many opportunities to make forex trading more easier. 

11Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 am

Rodney Redmond

Popularity of any product or service depends on its flexibility and usefulness.Forex trading is getting popular because people can easily open an account with low money start trading from anywhere ,anytime .with some knowledge they can earn handsome money at the end of the day which is attracted by all.so people are investing in forex market now for its flexibility. Also it is more safer than any other online business and it's durability established more confidence among the online business persons.

12Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:27 pm

susu

Leverage is the principle motivation behind why Forex is so available to retail traders. Not at all like different markets where you need to have bigger capital with a specific end goal to make expansive exchanges, in Forex, through use ,you can expand your market introduction, while keeping your store little. Like forex binary options trading is also popular.

13Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Forex trading is so popular as it is very easier to get started with almost nothing. But you still need good skills & decent capital! That being said, you also need a good broker.

14Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:33 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

There could be several reasons, but for me it’s the freedom and rope that we get which makes it so special.

15Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:49 pm

In my view the biggest reason for Forex been so popular especially now days is brokers offering so many benefits to starting without even going for investment, so that’s something so nice and helps in big way.

16Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:10 pm

frankbinary001

it would be erroneous to relent and quit binary option and pause your trading with the markets basically because of recent failures.Well i was at the verge of giving up but on the other hand i understood that giving up wasn’t an option.Only then did i meet my breakthrough,i met this young smart fellow whom offered me all i needed whom i now consider to be my mentor.Thus giving me directions and focus and today i have devices a means which has earned me so much profit beyond my imaginations.Well if you are faced with same challenge,here is your breakthrough.With a very small investment,you could make great fortune..the secret isn’t far fetched,if you desire this breakthrough feel free to connect with me through mail; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 am

vix69

Forex trading is popular but its popularity is now being replaced by binary option trading, the reason being it is more easier than forex where no hassle of spreads, no stop losses and neither take profits.

18Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Kaine

trading on forex is very profitable therefore is very popular

19Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Re: Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:53 am

jakesgarland

Trading on the Foreign Exchange Market, or FOREX trading has become the most popular way to invest money in the past few years. This is because this type of trading in foreign currencies has been shown to yield better return for investors in other types of markets recently.

20Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Empty Why is Forex Trading so Popular? Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:39 am

Lopez123

[size=18]There are several reasons why Forex trading has really taken off over the last 10 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum