Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Broker for scalping?

+2
Mickytaylor
Jimmy Cook
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 am

Nowadays from all trading strategies the traders in particularly the newcomers depend on scalping that brings profit very rapidly.  But by and large trading platforms don’t allow trading concept such as this.

2Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:31 pm

The best broker for scalping is the platform which allows scalping without any kinds of restrictions. But nowadays by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this.

3Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Jamshed, I am not sure even you know what you are writing! So, I request you to please first go and understand what Forex actually is and then get back into suggestion.

4Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:21 am

jamshed

Scalping in the foreign exchange market is a method of trading certain currencies based on real-time technical analysis. The main goal of scalping is to make a profit through purchasing or selling currencies by holding a position for a very short period of time and closing it for a small profit. it is important to understand that scalping is hard work.

5Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

In my view, it’s important that we trade with broker that’s reliable and trustworthy, as only through them we will be able to perform well.

6Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 am

They are some brokers create problems while buying or selling currencies at their price. Those brokers which create those problems are not suitable for scalping. We need just a fluent brokers which take and take out opening orders in a short moment creating no problems like recodes.

7Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:36 am

susu

Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit. A forex scalping system can be either manual, where the trader looks for signals and interprets whether to buy or sell; or automated.

8Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Selection of broker is also an important task for a Forex trader. There are some traders who trade for long time and some other who trade as scalping. Those brokers which has fluent platform and having no technical errors are attractive to all scalpers. I also like to scalping. At present I am trading at templefx and enjoying scalping more because of having no technical errors.

9Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Bappa Mozumdar

To be honest, traders need to select their trading platform which brokers are regulated! Almost all of non-regulated brokers are scammers! So, don’t count brokers facility and feature without having regulation status!

10Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:37 pm

I have been working with many brokers.

11Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

I think you can do best scalping with true ECN brokers.

12Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:00 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Scalping is one of my go to ways for making money, but you got to be really selective with this because of the risk factor, if we try to make money through scalping all the time then eventually one trade will have our name on it, so that’s why we got to make sure we avoid random trading.

13Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:07 pm

In my view scalping is a sort of way where one got to be extremely careful because the risk is just too much and if we make even one mistake, it could proof to be disaster.

14Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:21 am

When we talk about scalping, we just need to keep two things in mind. Firstly, we got to have low spreads and then comes quick execution, as scalping is a technique that needs us to be rapid and seconds makes huge difference, so that’s why good broker covering these part is what we need.

15Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

I haven’t worked with these brokers too much, so I guess it’s not much for me to comment on, but I believe none of these brokers are too suitable for anyone especially with scalping.

16Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Mickytaylor

Mickytaylor

Best broker is one who is established.

17Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:19 pm

I leave it to people to decide best for them,

18Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

I don’t know about these?

19Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Jimmy Cook

No, I am not looking in wrong direction; you have misunderstood what I meant. I have already search for quality of brokers and that’s how I came out with 2, so now I am basically looking into what will best for me to do scalping.

20Best Broker for scalping?  Empty Re: Best Broker for scalping? Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:12 pm

I am sorry, but your way of looking is very much incorrect and is not something which will get you right broker to work with. You should look for good broker and that will be good for any technique you use, but if you seek for good broker for scalping or such stuff then you will end up with ordinary company and that’s not right way to go about things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum