Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

KRI Indicator for VertexFX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KRI Indicator for VertexFX Empty KRI Indicator for VertexFX Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:01 pm

OmSaiTech

The K R I indicator is a simple yet powerful Vertex F X client-side indicator that is based on Moving Averages.

It first calculate the Moving Average Envelope over the K R I Period of the High if MODE is 1, and  period of the Low if the MODE is set to 2. 

In the second step, It calculate the K R I, which is ratio of difference between the current price and the Moving Average envelope, divided by the Moving Average envelope. This value is then expressed as percentage.

When the indicator value is above zero, it implies bullish trend, and traders can initiate LONG positions. When the indicator has peaked out above zero and is gradually falling, traders should exit their LONG positions.

When the indicator value is below zero, it implies bearish trend, and traders can initiate SHORT positions. When the indicator has bottomed out below zero and is gradually rising, traders should exit their SHORT positions.

It’s always advised to use any E A or Indicator on Demo account first and use it on live account after confirmation of the desired results of the E A or Indicator. 

https://www.hybridsolutions.com/plugins/owner/OmSaiTech.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum