Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Broker.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 am

Samuel Hobbs

A good broker is a broker which constantly guarantees their clients stores with a broad assortment of trading advancements. Moreover, any kind of good broker does not limit any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. They for the most part ensures best trading condition for using any trading frameworks by giving most decreased trading spreads too slightest edge requirements.

2Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Negami

Negami

As for me you need to check that you can actually withdraw money from this good reputable broker. Broker should also be regulated, correct ? You need to check whole working process around all this things before even starting to work with them. Do not make it so complicated;)

3Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:02 am

Teddy Burkett

Having good broker as your trading partner is kind of luck in Forex market. Because nowadays scam brokers are allover.I am earning good profits through my currency trading.

4Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 pm

If you are about to choose a forex broker then rating can help you to choose from users awards. Here you will get forex brokers rating by real users. They had voted for their best forex broker. Hundreds of companies operate in the fx market, but if you want to succeed in the field of forex trading it is essential to make the right choice from the very beginning.  (link building is forbidden)

Last edited by gandra on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You are not a business or a VIP user!!!!! Link building is forbidden.Pay attention, otherwise you will be permanently banned)

5Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:41 am

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services ,  exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

6Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:24 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

You must give us the reason for your dissatisfaction with ironfx in this part of the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please. Everyone can claim/says, this broker is a bad broker, show us the evidence.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

7Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Broker is very much important to a traders life. A trader can not do trade well without the help of a broker. So a trader must need a good broker. But choosing a good broker is a very tough task to do. Because there are many fraud broker in market. They always cheat their clients. Ironfx is one of them. This broker is very bad at their services. Trading with this broker is like wasting of time.

8Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Michale Clark

Forex brokers usually allow their customers to trade with only a small percentage of the position value in their accounts, so that traders do not have to invest tens of thousands of dollars for the chance to make any real profit. When you trade at a leverage of 500:1 it means that for every $1 that you invest in the market, the broker effectively invests $500 for you.

9Good Broker. Empty Re: Good Broker. Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check , according to my trading experience first of all the broker allows scalping or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum