Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Trading Ideas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stock Trading Ideas Empty Re: Stock Trading Ideas Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:23 pm

I_Robot

I_Robot

Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA, D1) Stock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• ZBRA Intraweek Long1199
  • BUYforZBRAat85.99,current89.30
  • Stop loss79.00,Take profit99.00
  • Industrial Goods
  • Diversified Machinery
  • Inst Own 92.70%
  • Short Float 5.83%

Zebra Technologies failed in 2015. It has managed to recover since mid 2016 though, there are positive signals both fundamentally and technically. The price has been ranging between $82 and $86 recently, and could now be ready to skyrocket towards $94 or $99. The company reports its earnings in Feb 23, and this is a good chance to take a small long positions. In case the price remains over $90 for some time, we’ll increase the position to make it standard.

Risk Warning : Trading Futures, Forex, CFDs and Stocks involves a risk of loss. Please consider carefully if such trading is appropriate for you. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Articles and content on this website are for informations purposes only and do not constitute investment recommendations or advice.

Note: We do not provide financial services to residents of the USA, Canada, Japan and Australia.

Regulations: CySEC, license No. is 191/13. IFSC, license IFSC/60/271/TS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://my.roboforex.com/en/register/?a=tnxo

2Stock Trading Ideas Empty Stock Trading Ideas Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:20 pm

I_Robot

I_Robot

Topbuild Corp (BLD, D1) Stock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• BLD Intraweek Buy0101
  • BUYforBLDat38.86,current43.91
  • Stop loss35.00,Take profit46.00

Industrial Goods
General Building Materials

Since last December, BLD has been trading with high volume near its record highs, around  $37-$39, with the overall industry outlook positive. BLD reports its earnings this week, and we'll go long right before it, expecting the price soar towards $43 or $44 after the report.

Risk Warning : Trading Futures, Forex, CFDs and Stocks involves a risk of loss. Please consider carefully if such trading is appropriate for you. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Articles and content on this website are for informations purposes only and do not constitute investment recommendations or advice.

Note: We do not provide financial services to residents of the USA, Canada, Japan and Australia.

Regulations: CySEC, license No. is 191/13. IFSC, license IFSC/60/271/TS

https://my.roboforex.com/en/register/?a=tnxo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum