Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Losing money

+7
Chris
Stuart Broad
Clark
Rodney Redmond
jamshed
ivanandrej25
Attary
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:22 pm

Trevoreath

Trevoreath

True, one should keep a trading journal to help in tracking progress in terms of losses and profits. Making money is every trader's goal, just like it is in every other business other than forex. However, losses are inevitable and we have to be prepared to accept them and avoid any future occurances 

2Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:25 am

When I was a newbie in Forex I used 1:500 leverage in demo account. But when I moved in live I have used 1:200. I never used at all high leverage this approach always helped me to keep survive in this volatile trading place. Practically almost 50% newcomers fall a great loss by using high leverage because of no real trading plan.

3Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Losing money is a part of forex business. But it can happen again and again if you are trading with wrong broker. A trade has to be very careful while choosing a broker. Because there are many fraud broker in the market. Ironfx is one of the most worst broker I have ever trade with. This broker is very bad at their services. They do not give proper bonus to their clients and also harass them unnecessarily. This broker is actually very bad.

4Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Losing money is no bad deal, but how you lose it is what can dent you badly. If we lose it because of our fault then we can correct it but if it’s due to broker like it once happened with me on Instaforex then it’s not easy to deal with!

5Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Forex is the biggest economical market in the world. It is very profitable business and risky as well. If anyone wants to be a successful trader then he should set his mind and try to stay calm in any situation because loosing money is very common in forex trading. So a trader has to make him prepared well for every situation to face loss and to take risk. A trader can minimize his fear about it by trading with a good broker.

6Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:24 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

I don’t feel surprised with people losing now days, as when you join such low grade broker for sake of certain show off offerings, it’s likely to take you nowhere and make you lose badly. So, that’s why we need to be with broker that we can trust not just due to show off.

7Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Dolf Kessler

Losing money is a part of trading and I really believe that it is very important to understand that a business consists of both profit and loss. Forex is a true business and a trader should understand the risk is associated with trading.

8Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Remainder

Remainder

Deposit drain is never pleasant, but the main thing in such a situation is not to get discouraged and not to give up.

9Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm

If you want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly you have to make sure the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

10Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 am

Losing money is the part of the trading process. I think if you dont lose money in the trading process your trading process is incomplete because the main exam of your trading ability comes in after you have faced loss consistently and how you manage to recover the loss and climb upto profits in your accounts. This is the main challenge a trader ever faces and i am happy that i have faced such phase in my trading career. But i had bad experiences as well with some brokers like blocking withdrawals, providing slippages etc.

11Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Chris

Chris

Losing money from Forex is quite natural.  It is quite impossible to the traders to run a business without loss. A strong strategy is needed to have to trade with Forex but we can’t reduce losses fully. But to get high profit we should select a right broker in case of trading.

12Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Teddy Burkett

Loosing money is very common in forex trading. If you do not have good knowledge in forex you have to loose your money and face losses. So to prevent losses and to save your money you have to gain good knowledge about forex. And you can get this from a good broker.
bad boys

13Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Chris

Chris

Every business consists of both loss and profit. Without loss a program cannot be called as business. Forex is the largest economic business where currencies are the main ingredient to trade with. Getting loss from Forex is the main point of maximum trader due to having lack of knowledge regarding Forex. But I have been trading with Forex market for more than 2 years.

14Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

Losing money is part of any business and forex trading is no exception. So one must be really prepared for it else should not trade/enter this business.

15Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Clark

Clark

As they say, to each his own. For some forex is better, for others options is. But I can agree that trading on options is simpler, easier after forex, there's a better understanding of the market.

16Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Rodney Redmond

Losing money is the part of the game. In trading you cannot earn money if you cannot endure the fear of losses. I am trading since 2010, and I have never been so successful before being in options trading.

Last edited by ForexSRB on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)

17Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 am

jamshed

Forex trading is a business where one can exchange currency of different country. In this market money making is very easy and there is huge opportunity to make unlimited money. But there are also plenty of possibility to getting lose. So before earn money in forex traders need to know how to avoid losing money in forex trading.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)

18Losing money Empty Re: Losing money Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:31 am

ivanandrej25

ivanandrej25

trading in any kind of market carries a level of risk. Risk has still a big part in trading and it cannot be really taken away. but there are always ways how to lessen them.

19Losing money Empty Losing money Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:15 am

Attary

While there is much focus on making money in forex trading, it is very important to learn how to avoid losing money. Proper money management techniques are an integral part of successful trading. A trading journal is an effective way to learn from both losses and successes in forex trading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum