promo

Go down
Number of messages : 13
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Year : 27
View user profile

ma1 making profit consistent

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm
Now I am capable of making profit constancy after passing a long time with AGEA. I kicked my trading life, in a broker where I was devoid of any kids of trading facility because of a Muslim. Then I decided to leave the platform and chosen AGEA as my trading platform. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Streamster where anyone can be very happy to trade. I am very lucky to have a broker like them.
Global Moderator
Number of messages : 3529
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Year : 48
View user profilehttp://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

ma1 Re: making profit consistent

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now I am capable of making profit constancy after passing a long time with AGEA. I kicked my trading life, in a broker where I was devoid of any kids of trading facility because of a Muslim. Then I decided to leave the platform and chosen AGEA as my trading platform. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Streamster where anyone can be very happy to trade. I am very lucky to have a broker like them.
Hello, Duncan
Please show us your latest trading report, please.
bad boys
Number of messages : 24
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07
Residence Country Residence Country : Slovenian
View user profile

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 pm
Now I am consistent in making profit. Making advantage dependably isn't a noteworthy difficulty if you know how to. One of the basic reasons you are not profiting reliably in the markets is on account of you are excessively in light of cash. Most by a long shot come into the markets looking for after situation from their work or a fiery street to wealth.
Global Moderator
Number of messages : 3529
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Year : 48
View user profilehttp://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 pm
Last time you traded with AGEA?  Man, do you know where you have a account.
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Year : 41
View user profile

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:24 am
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Last time you traded with AGEA?  Man, do you know where you have a account.

dont mind them sir, they are robots
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum