4xcube
advertisement

Go down

ma1 Re: Forex Trading Platforms

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:56 am
Do whatever it takes not to trust AAFX broker since they are not reliable. Their record director isn't replying to mail by any stretch of the creative energy. In addition, the assistance assembles in like manner not responding, as they keep saying we will request that your record director reach you. Additionally, getting market news, and basic withdrawals are incomprehensible with them. They basically know only a solitary thing is to make fake certifications.
Number of messages : 42
Date of Entry : 2016-03-26
Year : 38
View user profile

on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 pm
I'm also all in favour of MT4, I think it's the best solution for trading. But I also try trading with MT5, though. It turned out to be just as good as the previous version.

on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:24 am
I consider myself as very unlucky trader as I have faced with too many scam and fraud broker in my trading career. Trading with FXDD broker was worst experience ever. They are not a real broker they are not regulated they are just fraud. In addition, the assistance assembles in like manner not responding, as they keep saying we will request that your record director reach you. I have faced execution problem with them.

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 pm
You need huge money for arranging any traditional business but Forex is different, it’s a knowledge based business! You can start your live trading with only 1$, so low trading investment is acceptable here! Besides, this financial market is open for twenty four hours! So, anybody from anywhere can use this financial market so smoothly! That’s way I prefer only Forex!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum