Go down
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2018-09-21
Residence Country : us
View user profile

ma1 broker problems

on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 pm
I was ripped off by a bogus broker, it was difficult to get a withdrawal after many failed attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution company to get my funds back. mayabanin01atgmaildotcom
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2018-10-12
Residence Country : Великобритания
View user profile

ma1 Re: broker problems

on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 pm
If you do not want to spend time on unreliable brokers, I advise you to visit the site  where the rating is only valid brokers from around the world.
Number of messages : 10
Date of Entry : 2017-07-13
Year : 28
View user profile

on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 am
There is a site that can help you sort out Forex brokers topbrokers. If you want to know each broker's trading conditions, regulation, and payment methods, you can check topbrokers' website.
gandra
Global Moderator
Number of messages : 3556
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Year : 48
View user profilehttp://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 am
I don't think so. If you want to check brokers rating the Forex Peace Army is one of the best websites for that job.

forexpeacearmy.com
Trevoreath
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2019-01-14
Residence Country : Sweden
View user profile

on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I agree with Mr. Gandra on this. I don't know of any forum that can beat Forex Peace Army when it comes to checking broker reviews and getting all the important information about scammers, and how to avoid them. Furthermore, Forex Peace Army also has a court where you can file your case against that broker.
SnowCrazii
Date of Entry : 2019-01-10
Residence Country : Germany
View user profile

on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm
So name it here in order for us not to deal with them as well. Which method they proposed to withdraw the money and what sum is the minimum to do that ? Please send some proof and some more details before posting such things here. And what was the company which "helps" you to recover money ? Share with it and don't just make flud posts.
Negami
Date of Entry : 2019-02-21
Residence Country : France
View user profile

on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 am
Solving broker problems is very easy if you sign up with a regulated broker. Traders are advised not to go for unregulated brokers since if any dispute occurs, there is nowhere to turn to. I agree with the idea of reporting it to FPA, you'll get help
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum