Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Aussie" is reckless

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The "Aussie" is reckless Empty The "Aussie" is reckless Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:02 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The AUD/USD pair is rising on Friday, despite the controversial forecasts of the Reserve Bank of Australia's GDP and inflation.

The Australian dollar is rising for the second day in a row. The AUD/USD managed to move away from multi-month lows and is now trading around the 0.7830 mark.

In the morning, the Reserve Bank of Australia said that it is waiting for inflation to be in the range of 2-3% in mid-2017. According to forecasts from RBA, the GDP growth by the end of this year will amount to 2.25-3.25%. By the end of 2016 the expansion of the Australian economy is expected at 3-4%.

Everything is more difficult with the labor market. It is expected that unemployment will continue to grow and reach its peak later on. For now there are no goals and deadlines. The employment market in Australia seems to have stabilized in 2013-2014, but now the tendency to worsen is fully manifesting again.

In the economy, among other things, there are recently fewer signs of accelerating in the pace of GDP growth. This is a global pattern in the world, but there is still hope that China will save the situation with its weight.

However, given that in the next two years Australia will drastically reduce investment in the mining sector, it does not look very optimistic. It’s not even drama yet – just a prelude.

Source: RoboForex

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum