Global Moderator
Number of messages : 3567
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Year : 49
Residence Country : Serbia
View user profilehttp://www.fxsforexsrbijaforum.com/

ma1 Position Trading

on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm
Position Trader looks for occasional significant moves that may unfold quickly or over time. It patiently waits for ideal trade setups to occur during minor and major trend reversals in certain sectors, indexes or entire broad markets. Determination of these potential setups is derived from technical indicators, chart patterns, point and figure charts and fundamental news events. Once a move shows sign of development, hourly and intraday charts are monitored for optimum entry.

Definition

Currency trader who, unlike most traders, takes a long-term, buy and hold approach. In currency trading, «long-term» refers to holding until the delivery date is close, usually 5-7 months.
Basically, a position trade approach is to enter the markets only during times of key reversal probability in order to capture large moves as they gradually or quickly unfold. It is designed for traders who favor a gradual, buy and hold approach when ideal trade conditions exist for high-odds success.
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 137
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Year : 29
View user profile

ma1 Re: Position Trading

on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:12 pm
There are many strategies you can adopt to do trading but you must see to that the risks are well managed! With my broker FreshForex, I can adopt any strategy. I had availed of their huge 101% margin regulated bonus which doubled my deposit! I can try for other financial markets too which is not possible with lower deposit! Ultra-low spreads/commissions & ultra-fast executions with no requotes/slippages helps to keep the cost of trading lower!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum