Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 156
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
View user profile

Re: Selecting the right broker

on Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 0:43
Selecting broker is obviously much bigger task than what it actually looks and the reason is very much obvious, it’s because we are making investment and when we are with wrong broker than pressure becomes so much that we automatically make wrong decision and Forex can’t be done with such issues.
Broj poruka : 2
Date of Entry : 2017-02-01
View user profile

on Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 15:24
my friend referred me to papperstone, he said he doesn't have any problems with withdraws and i opened an account 2weeks ago ,i can say the platform is really good,especially for new traders - very easy to trade and a lot of assets and seems like very good pauouts
Broj poruka : 21
Date of Entry : 2017-01-24
View user profile

on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:40
If you want to get maximal result from this market place first of all you have to choose the right broker, because in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life without having a reliable support from a trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  By the way now I am comfortable with Alpari which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies.  And they ensure security of funds at any deposits.  So, I for all time feel secure when trading.
Broj poruka : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
View user profile

on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:37
Selecting broker is an important component for a trader and I truly believe being with a decent broker does make a difference. Like having a decent style matters for your trading and like this being with great broker with better conditions do make a difference a considerable measure for me. I truly cherished the administration of this broker as they are stick point exact with their conditions. Till now i have never confronted any issues with their administrations yet their record supervisors do call me for inquiring as to whether i have any. They are agreeable and an above and beyond from other exchanging broker with whom i have worked with before.
Broj poruka : 39
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
View user profile

on Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 5:28
[size=15]Selecting the right broker is very important for a trader in forex. Because the result of your trading is fully depending on your broker. A good broker must have a high level of security. The broker you have selected their trading platform must have to be user-friendly and stable. You have to check does they offer free news feed or not.
Broj poruka : 16
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03
View user profile

on Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:40
Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Broj poruka : 1
Date of Entry : 2017-07-13
View user profile

on Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 8:27
Hi! I am new to this forum.

This is one of the most important parts as a Forex trader. Your skills would be put to waste if you end up with the wrong broker. You should be able to find a broker that matches your needs as a trader. There's this website that me and my friends have been checking to help us select the perfect broker for our needs.
Broj poruka : 3
Date of Entry : 2017-07-20
View user profile

on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 5:59
Selecting a broker requires time and some research. It is important that we do some background check before actually opening a live account. Demo accounts can also help as these serve as a training before going live. My broker Alpari has given me a great Forex trading experience. From account opening up to the withdrawal process, they have always met my expectations.
Broj poruka : 23
Date of Entry : 2017-03-07
View user profile

on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:43
What is a correct broker? To each his own, for a scalper - it's one with a low spread, for a long termer - with a fixed spread. Each person needs to choose his own broker.
Broj poruka : 6
Date of Entry : 2017-08-07
View user profile

on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 16:04
Selecting a good broker is very important but selecting a right broker is very crucial. Every trader has different trading styles and they follow different trading mechanism to trade the market. Like scalpers looks for lowest spreads and faster execution whereas Position traders look for swap free and storage fee free service from a broker. So, choosing a good broker is one thing but choosing a right broker for your kind of trading style is also very important.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum