View previous topicGo downView next topic
Exbin
Number of messages : 3
Date of Entry : 2015-09-08
Year : 22

About Best Forex Affiliate Program

on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:18 pm
About HotForex Affiliate Program

HotForex affiliates enjoy substantial earning potential, with online access to traffic statistics and performance. HotForex provide his affiliates online support, promotions, creative materials and professional tools free of charge. Affiliate Program offers great potential earning possibilities to develop your business while enjoying professional tools and includes among others:

• Attractive incentives for customer conversion and retention
  • Promotional and creative materials to assist affiliate's marketing efforts
  • Accurate and reliable statistics, tracking, reporting and display
  • Fast, reliable cash and commission payments

Commissions:
Most profitable Affiliate program allowing all clients to earn high commission by promoting HotForex brand using their websites traffic. Simply put we offer you the best commission to help you achieve your financial goals as a partner.

Fast and reliable payments:
Via trusted payment methods.

Complete transparency:
Affiliates can access their platform at any point and view all around the clock full statistics, reports, commissions, payouts, sub-affiliate sales stats, unique clicks, unique referral tracking links and more.

Range of marketing tools:
Choose between a varieties of banners in different sizes, landing pages, promotional emails in many languages. 

Why Choose HF Partners?

• Affiliates enjoy unlimited earning potential
  • Personalized account management and support
  • Attractive incentives for customer conversion and retention
  • Frequently updated promotional and creative materials to assist affiliate's marketing efforts
  • Great commission plans which include
  • Over 350,000 Live Accounts Opened
  • More than 6 Years in Business
  • More than 140 Employees Globally
  • Over 19 Industry Awards
  • More than 22 Supported Languages

Partnerships Types

• Introducing Brokers (IB) program
  • HF Affiliate Program
  • Fund Managers
  • Regional Representative program 
  • White Label solutions

Vlad
Number of messages : 211
Date of Entry : 2015-04-21
Year : 28

Re: About Best Forex Affiliate Program

on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 pm
Conditions are not bad, but how about the broker? What is its regulating organization, how many years is the broker on the market, does it have the license? And there are some cases when the broker works without a license! Today for example I learned from the news that the FCA has warned that Sunbird broker operates without a license.
Martin Linkous
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2015-12-07
Year : 32

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 am
HotForex is a leading provider of online trading services. HotForex is providing traders a world-class trading experience worldwide.
Mathew Moreno
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2015-12-10

on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:39 am
This is Great for me they have a good platform and a good services. Their support works well and is really professionals. I love the way they work and the way they always talk to their clients.
bigen ka
Date of Entry : 2015-12-30
Year : 34

on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:41 am
Also, this broker has allowed me to learn more about the forex market, they always provide me all the information I need to know and are so polite. Also, I could learned a lot thanks to their different courses too.
bigen kha
Date of Entry : 2016-01-05

on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 am
I have experienced excellent communications before, during, and after opening a live account with HotForex. Fast execution both in and out, stable and reliable server. They always develop new and improves already existing products and services to make the work of its customers much easier and the most effective.
khobir ahmed
Date of Entry : 2016-01-10

on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:52 pm
Their innovative services, transparency, professional approach and expanding technology make HotForex excellent in my point of view. They have high leverage, low spreads since and minimum account size is very small.
Robert Crenshaw
Date of Entry : 2016-01-17

on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:17 am
I am satisfied when trading with HotForex. They provide 100% rescue withdraw bonus and demo contest to their clients. Their deposit and withdrawal are easy and fast, I can deposit quickly and start to trade right after.
Robert Crenshaw
Date of Entry : 2016-01-17

on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 am
HotForex servers are stable and fast, and the execution is better than other brokers. My orders are executed very fast. I funded my account again and got 100% rescue bonus in all my deposits. I recommend to all.
TimothyBlake
Date of Entry : 2016-01-27

on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:38 am
I am totally satisfied with my trading with  HotForex. This broker provides me all tools and help I need for a successful trading.
Charles Boyle
Date of Entry : 2016-02-01

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:43 am
Support and professionalism of  HotForex have impressed me. I have deposited over 5,000 with this broker and execution is perfect for my style of trading.
Allan Janssens
Date of Entry : 2016-02-06

on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:44 am
HotForex is a reliable broker where all type of traders can start trading without any problem. I started to trade knowing too little about forex market, but with courses and seminars online, it was easy to learn. Also, thanks to low deposit , this market is very accessible to all.
Jenee Sen
Date of Entry : 2016-02-10

on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:14 am
I’m from India. I’ve been working as a trader cooperating with HotForex for over 9 months. In the meantime,  HotForex showed itself to good advantage. For example, I really like nice bonuses on trading accounts that the company makes available to its clients. Besides, I approve interesting demo contests. I’d like to wish  HotForex prosperity and long years of successful performance.
Hashim Amla
Date of Entry : 2016-02-15

on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:11 am
Thanks to HotForex, have received a lot of benefits, such as different contest in order to improve my trading strategies and my skills as a trader. Also, this broker offers excellent types of bonuses you can choose from to trade with even more advantages and depending your own experience I have learned a lot by their courses totally free. For me this is the most complete and reliable broker.
Chang Sprinkle
Date of Entry : 2016-02-20

on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 am
Very easy to contact the staff of  HotForex. I got a response during weekend and late hours.  HotForex is very dedicated & sincere because they do not leave their clients unattended.
Max Eichmann
Date of Entry : 2016-02-24

on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 am
Forex trading requires knowledge and patience. No one got huge profits without proper practice.
Shamim Rana
Date of Entry : 2016-03-01

on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:52 am
I’ve started working with the  HotForex company two months ago and I’ve never regretted it! There is all you need: great service, quality analytical reviews, and a responsive team. Besides, the company offers gainful bonuses, contests and campaigns to try your luck at. I think that’s great. I’ve never faced any difficulties with money withdrawal so far. No problem at all! I hope for our further fruitful cooperation!
Jashon Roy
Date of Entry : 2016-03-06

on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:52 am
I heard about HotForex from the users of earnforex.comportal. In order to get more information about the company, I decided to visit the website of  HotForex broker. There was a lot of interesting information presented; terms of trade, bonuses, and contests excited me as well. I trusted in the company. It also was awarded various prizes. These facts inspired me to open a trading account, particularly with this company. Having worked with the broker for some time, I noted that services provided by the broker and the work of support services exceeded my expectations. That is why it is great pleasure to trade and make profit. I plan to continue doing so in the future.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum