View previous topicGo downView next topic
GrowCapital
Broj poruka : 1
Date of Entry : 2015-10-19
Godina : 32

Sensus-Capital

on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:47 am
Dear Traders

I would like to ask if anyone on this forum uses Sensus-Capital for their trading. I would appreciate input from professional full time traders and money managers to reply to this post.

After having tried numerous brokers (especially big brand name brokers), I have ended up using Sensus-Capital for my trading and for managing my client accounts. I believe a professional trader cares less about great glossy websites and heavy use of marketing, and rather prefers if his broker can offer good fills and decent execution over anything else.

Looking forward to your reply guys!
Stuart Broad
Broj poruka : 171
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Godina : 27

Re: Sensus-Capital

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm
I haven’t heard of such company before and something tells me it would be crazy to go with such unknown broker, I think it’s really about common sense only, if we go with broker like this then we are only going to put our self in trouble, so got to be very careful.
Mady Mackness
Broj poruka : 74
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
Godina : 27

Re: Sensus-Capital

on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:14 pm
It’s always vital that we trade with company that has some sort of reputation; I don’t prefer to go with broker without reputation, as it’s obviously high risk to go with such broker and company.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum