Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mr. X Trader
Number of messages : 8
Date of Entry : 2016-08-29
Year : 36

How to choose binary options brokers?

on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:17 pm
Do you really have to set a standard when choosing binary options brokers? If yes, what was it and can you share it with inexperienced traders like me? I actually have a friend who trades binary option and I do like the profit he is making. He told me to try trading with optionstars global because that is where he do most of his trading. Was your friends suggestion a good thing to follow or what? Do you have other things in mind for me?
BobLambert
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2016-09-02
Year : 30

Re: How to choose binary options brokers?

on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:15 pm
For me the main thing when choosing a broker a few things:

- The accuracy of quotations
- Withdrawal
- Stabilnoya job broker
- No bonus (as the broker should not lure customers bonuses)
- Express Platform
- Good as the support for
- Innovations.

But you can have their own criteria
astonishing
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2016-09-26
Year : 27
Residence Country : NY

on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 am
You need to trade with a licensed broker, otherwise you will never see your money again.
astonishing
Number of messages : 2
Date of Entry : 2016-09-26
Residence Country : NY

on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 am
My friend advised me one website, Im on cloud nine
I like what I see with looks like a breath of fresh air to help do away with the scam brokers that are running riot, giving binary options a bad name. We need good brokers that pay and don't steal customer funds and make no bones about it I said steal
Choose the asset you want to invest in
1. Enter the expiry time;
2. Select your investment amount;
3. Predict whether the price will rise or fall;
4. Place your trade.
kannonskyler
Number of messages : 3
Date of Entry : 2016-11-10
Year : 28

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:39 am
With many online brokers, it is always hard to make a decision on who to trade with. Not to mention, which binary options broker is regulatedor which platform will offer me the best service. A great way to minimize the risk is to take the help of the binary option brokers. A broker can save a trader from a lot of trouble. They know all the insights into the trading markets and investments. If the right broker is there to assist you, then you can earn a profitable return from your investment. A trader and a broker need a convenient interface to allow the exchange.

digweed8
Date of Entry : 2016-12-07
Year : 32

on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:16 pm
i traded before with a lot of companies, even that some of them were regulated ,they scammed me and took my money. If some broker is regulated this is not a 100% that you'll see your money ever.From recently i'ma trading with Broker Officialand my profit is pretty good.I made a withdraw once at the beginning and everything was fine, so don't think that if a broker is regulated they won't scam you ;) Evil or Very Mad
alexander3
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2016-12-09
Year : 40

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 pm
What is the minimum deposit at Broker Official, cause I think to open an account with them?
digweed8
Date of Entry : 2016-12-07
Year : 32

on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:31 pm
The minimum deposit is $250 , I started with $500 and I'm very satisfied with my profit by now!
susu
Number of messages : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 pm
For choosing an options broker I put accentuation on rules and regulations of the broker. At whatever time you require bolster, endorsed options brokers are interested in help you at no-extra cost. That can give genuinely fundamental essential serenity for new kids on the square, or help discharge up a mind boggling methodology for masterminded traders who may end up stuck a spot. That is the reason I like ayrex as my trading platform.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum