View previous topicGo downView next topic
brave_fx
Broj poruka : 46
Date of Entry : 2015-05-25
Godina : 27

JForex platform

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:17 pm
Hi trader,

I would like to share with you the great news about our award winning JForex platform. Our FX/CFD platform has won recently the award for The Best Global Professional Trading Platform at the China Forex Expo 2016. If you have not had the chance or time to test this stable, technologically advanced and industry-leading platform, I invite you to open another free Demo account. If you still hesitate whether to start trading FX & CFD in a Swiss way, our new JForex Quickstart Manual will help you to learn more about our platform.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Dukascopy extended the array of its bonuses. If you trade binary options, now you can get up to $5,000 in bonus ! The Bonus is available for existing clients, as well as for the clients who are willing to open new account.  This new bonus is a great addition to our existing bonus for FX/CFD traders.

We proudly introduce the newest member of Dukascopy Group - Dukascopy Payments. From now on, our customers can transfer money cheaper and faster, convert money at the excellent exchange rates and have payment cards issued by Dukascopy.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum