Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are Binary Options ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Binary - What are Binary Options ? Empty Re: What are Binary Options ? Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Rodney Redmond

Binary options are classed as exotic options, yet doubles are amazingly easy to utilize and see practically. The most well-known binary option is a "high-low" option. Giving access to stocks, files, wares and outside trade, a high-low binary option is additionally called a settled return option.

2Binary - What are Binary Options ? Empty Re: What are Binary Options ? Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Attary

Binary option is a financial option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. A binary option trading platform may require the investor to deposit a sum of money to purchase the option. I don’t like binary option I prefer to do forex trading. Because forex trading is very easy for me. It is open 24 hours a day that I can trade whenever I want. 

3Binary - What are Binary Options ? Empty Re: What are Binary Options ? Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:45 am

susu

Binary options trading is currently effectively exceptionally prominent all around the world. Be that as it may, we really trust that what we are seeing today being offered available is recently the tip of the ice sheet. What we mean is that we trust that what will come the following couple of years with regards to the extent of the market can't be contrasted with what we have today.

4Binary - What are Binary Options ? Empty Re: What are Binary Options ? Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:19 am

Minne1935

Yes I agree Binary Option trading is the best way of making money online.To make money and get profit every trader must know and can analysis how the market is moving and he can follow the rules and can make money.

5Binary - What are Binary Options ? Empty What are Binary Options ? Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Lopez123

Binary Options are a simple way to trade the price fluctuations in the global markets. A trader decides the movement of a particular asset and places a trade in that particular direction. If the trader analyses that the market will go up he will invest in a CALL option for a set expiry and vice versa. If the trader’s analysis is right and at the expiry the price is above the strike price for a CALL the trader successfully wins the trade. A win will give a return of 70-85% on the investment. A binary option investment can vary from a very short period to a long period of time. The type of binary option investments are : Classic Options, Turbo Options, Touch/No Touch, One Touch. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum