Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 41
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Godina : 26
View user profile

Best forex broker for beginner

on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:48 am
Many users asked me that "Suggest me best broker. Because I am a beginner". So for all of them, I am telling to them that you need to consider/take into account the following points:

1) Which country you live in and what are the regulations and if the broker is regulated by those? 

2) Always better to go for the biggest and well-established names. That always cuts down the risk even if the spreads are not very attractive. 

3) I would always avoid brokers who give you some initial money when you open the account. They know that you will be losing and hence give back to them soon 

As you are a beginner? So have to know many things where you can get them. Try to read FXPro/ where you will get many info that you must need to know.

Best regards
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Godina : 27
View user profile

Re: Best forex broker for beginner

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:14 pm
Broker issue is extremely regular in forex trading. I by and large do binary options trading. So if you require a proposition about binary options broker I can endorse you an ordinary broker on the off chance that you are had with binary options trading. Pepperstone is a decent regulated broker with different options variations. You can feel safe with them. It has the best options trading platforms on the web. Trust you like it. Here's to you.
Broj poruka : 25
Date of Entry : 2016-03-26
Godina : 37
View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 pm
I don't quite understand, why is this broker the best for newbies? According to what criteria?
Broj poruka : 2
Date of Entry : 2017-04-23
View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 am
Newbies need education to make themselves ready for trading. 
Broj poruka : 7
Date of Entry : 2017-03-23
Godina : 34
View user profile

on Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 am
For a beginner I would suggest a platform where they have low fixed fees, easy to use, simple web platform. I wouldn’t suggest you to start trading with the most sophisticated products, so when choosing a platform, focus on the basics, but make sure that your target market is available on the platform.Previously others mentioned Interactive Broker, it could be a great choice, but you should look around still.
Broj poruka : 13
Date of Entry : 2017-06-06
View user profile

on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am
Forex trading is the best way to make money and to live a peaceful life.And for that you need to trade well. But it is not possible for the beginners. They must find a broker which can help them in their trading through their client support system, easy and good analysis to understand, lower spread system, easy deposit and withdrawal system and many more.
Broj poruka : 9
Date of Entry : 2017-05-01
Godina : 25
View user profile

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm
When choosing a broker for a newbie, in my opinion, the criteria of having a small deposit and having a demo account should be taken into consideration, because these things are crucial for a newbie.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum