Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
ivanandrej25
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Year : 40

Advantages and Disadvantages of investing in BITCOIN

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 am
This digital currency revolutionized the way we looked at money. It has been there for 9 years but i think this year 2017 is the year where it made a great impact in the financial world. But like stocks, forex and commodities, investing in BTC has also some disadvantages. So you really have to weigh down the pros and cons before starting up.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Year : 27

Re: Advantages and Disadvantages of investing in BITCOIN

on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:17 am
Right now I don’t see advantages, I see only disadvantages. I believe price is too high and unless you are Bill Gates, it is not sensible to go. I invest on upcoming ICOs, as they have 10x more potential. And, after doing research, I found out https://www.upfiring.com, which is amongst the hottest property in ICO right now. As with their app we are able to earn cryptocurrency (UFR tokens) by sharing and seeding files (incentivized and decentralized file-sharing), which makes it absolutely hit!
Mady Mackness
Number of messages : 82
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
Year : 27

Re: Advantages and Disadvantages of investing in BITCOIN

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 pm
It is a risky and forever moving thing, so right timing will give us rewards or else it can be a major disadvantage. So, that’s why we need to absolutely careful with things. I have investment in BTC, but I have recently invested in various ICOs. My favorite is Sphere, which not only got brilliant concept based on decentralizing social network and giving people 100 SAT tokens for free just for signup! They even got up to 70% bonus that makes it such an amazing investment!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum