Banx broker
Advertisement
Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
IQ_Option
Number of messages : 78
Points : 799
Date of Entry : 2016-03-03
Year : 37
http://affiliate.iqoption.com/redir/?aff=27972

OTN Token Price Breaks $35

on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:12 pm
According to Coinmarketcap, the Open Trading Network is the second fastest growing asset in the list of the first 100 major cryptocurrencies. In a 24-hour period the OTN token has appreciated 84% and is now traded at around $35.

For the first time since its official release on October 16th the Open Trading Network has made its way to the top-100 list on Coinmarketcap. The token is currently ranked 97 out of 1273 cryptocurrencies.

With a market cap of $48 million and a daily trading volume of $8 530 980, the OTN has become so popular that it drew the attention of scammers.

The original OTN token can only be found here!

All tokens under the name of the ‘Open Trading Network’ with a different address are guaranteed to be fake.

Note that official OTN tokens can only be retrieved on the IQ Option platform (when trading cryptocurrencies and crypto CFDs) and three crypto exchanges: Livecoin.net, Cryptopia and Yobit. Approximately 90% of all OTN tokens are currently traded on Livecoin, while the remaining 10% — on Cryptopia.

*IQ Option is a brokerage company and does not provide OTN tokens to clients. All tokens are provided by the OTN foundation. The OTN foundation confirms that it does not sell OTN tokens and that the activity is non- commercial.




Risk Warning: The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.


View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum