Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 pm
GBF Brings Blockchain Investors Summit to South Korea
Global Blockchain Foundation’s Blockchain Investors Summit is ready to take the stage in South Korea on 30th May 2019, after a great success of Blockchain Investors Summit Singapore, to connect startups with high profiled investors around the globe to help them create their success stories.
The objective of Blockchain Investors Summit South Korea is to provide a thriving platform to Blockchain startups & enthusiasts around the world to come together and explore relevant synergies. GBF will bring together 250+ attendees, 25+ profiled investors, 30+ blockchain speakers and 30+ blockchain projects.
Some of the past Investors and speakers:
- Tamonwan Chen (Monk’s Hill Ventures)
- Krishna Ramchandra (Duane Morris & Selvam LLP)
- Jonathan Chan (Vigilant Assets)
- Anthony H.K Lai (WB Fleming Global)
- Yi Ming Ng (Tribe Accelerator)
- Shriang Gujarati (Top Market Group)
- Samson Lee (Coinstreet Partners)
- Grace Zhai (Intrepid Ventures)
- Luca Burlando (Blockchain Valley Ventures)
Witness the world gather to discuss the current trends and most innovative ideas in blockchain by industry leaders, innovators, investors,crypto traders, blockchain developers, and other famous people in South Korea- ‘a major cryptocurrency market’. Attendees can witness keynote sessions, panel discussions, paper presentations, exhibition,
fireside chat , networking, and luncheon.
Find out more information and buy your tickets before the price increases at - gbf.world/biskorea
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum