Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss is the part of forex trading

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forex - Loss is the part of forex trading Empty Re: Loss is the part of forex trading Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:54 pm

Sariat Saimum

The successful trader is always recommend by his professionalism trading activates. He never trade at all with emotions and always focuses on proper money as well risk management despite of having most powerful analyzing trading experience.

2Forex - Loss is the part of forex trading Empty Re: Loss is the part of forex trading Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:42 pm

Sariat Saimum

loss is a common thing that cannot be avoid in spite of having good knowledge.

3Forex - Loss is the part of forex trading Empty Re: Loss is the part of forex trading Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Sariat Saimum

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

4Forex - Loss is the part of forex trading Empty Loss is the part of forex trading Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:08 am

J Martin

Loss is the part of forex trading. It is for all intents and purposes beyond any doubt that you will defy some loss trade paying little heed to the likelihood that you are ceaselessly making advantage. I general keep a journal where I note down all my trading history. It in like manner merges why I took the trade. By then some of the time I chart my journal to see what messes up I made. This is the strategies by which I handle losses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum