Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
priscaatieno
Number of messages : 10
Date of Entry : 2016-04-22

Re: FreshForex company

on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:42 am
Good broker, I have an ECN  account type for very low spread and excellent execution. I never had a problem with the executions, fast and no re quote, very fair pricing.  Easy deposit and withdrawal, fast transfer form it's bank account into mine.
the most important thing is the customer service is good, fast response and always give the solution of my compliance.
Vetrov
Number of messages : 5
Date of Entry : 2016-04-24

on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm
Fresh Forex   good broker
No deposit bonus $1 000  Fresh Forex   
The promotion is only valid for new clients of the company registered in the period of the promotion.
Period of the promotion: from April 18 through May 22, 2016.
To take part in the promotion, you are required to register in freshforex.com through a special link and open Classic, Market Pro either ECN account.
freshforex.com
Mickytaylor
Number of messages : 16
Date of Entry : 2016-05-22

on Fri May 27, 2016 8:54 am
I was away from trading since last few weeks, I just got back few days ago and feeling so excited seeing the latest offer of No Commission ECN, it’s just mouth-watering, I have already contacted my manager since I don’t have patience to wait for this mighty offer!
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 pm
In past, I have went for many brokers that went about giving trade able bonus, but not many really apply it, but this company is absolutely different! I am able to use this 101% bonus without any restrictions whatsoever; I am seriously pleased using this bonus!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:37 pm
As I said previously, I have been using 101% bonus and just last week with BOE and NFP events, I made 4k PROFITS! Now, I am so excited with this that I even withdraw it all successfully, so I am grateful to this lovely company and hope it continues with good service!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 pm
No matter what this broker is called good for, but for News trading, this is just HEAVENS! I am regularly making massive returns on news like NFP, as I am mainly a news trader and this broker has made my life just so easy!
FreshForex
Number of messages : 13
Date of Entry : 2015-02-13

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:33 am
DOLLAR FOR EACH SIGN-UP WITH FRESHFOREX!

Dear traders and partners,
"FreshForex" has launched a great campaign specially for those who want to earn — "$ 1 per client".
Get $1 for each new client you recommend. The entire reward can be withdrawn without restrictions!
Taking part in the campaign, you will become partner of FreshForex , which means that in addition to $1 per client you will receive an IB commission. The more clients you refer, the higher your earning will be!
Drive your return together with "$ 1 per client" promo!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 pm
$1 is good, but I like the freebie in $2017 No Deposit Bonus is wins my heart, it’s sort of thing which was available previously as well, but now the size of amount has doubled, but even is available for existing customers, it’s something absolutely fantastic and makes trading easier!
FreshForex
Number of messages : 13
Date of Entry : 2015-02-13

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:20 am
FreshForex has been operating on Forex since 2004 and now it is one of the leading companies of internet trading market. Our company continues to grow, improve trading conditions, offer new popular trading instruments and take care of each client. All this contributes to the rapid developement and brand awareness in the traders community.

According to news agency Interfax FreshForex was named among the top ten brokers working on the territory of Russia in 2011 and 2016.
FreshForex provides a whole range of services for trading on Forex:

• Forex access, CFD and Binary Options;
  • Daily market analytics on the major currencies and the most popular trading instruments;
  • Fast and secure financial operations;
  • Different account types, including professional ECN accounts;
  • No leverage decrease on ECN accounts over the weekend;
  • Special VIP program for online trading;
  • Flexible and robust currency risk hedging mechanism — Smart Bridge Technology (SBT);
  • Free webinars and trading fundamentals training in simple words.

You will find bellow fast facts and figures that will help you to make a choice in favour of FreshForex:

• over 12 years we have been a successful player on market and have helped traders on Forex
  • 2 minutes is the best time of funds withdrawal in our company
  • $0 — we compensate the commissions at depositing funds by all means
  • 134 trading instruments, including metals, oil, Binary Options and indices cfds
  • 0,01 seconds is the fastest trading execution on ECN accounts on the market
  • 101% is additional drawdown bonus on each top-up
  • 48% per annum we credit on free funds every week
  • 100% of spread we rebate from each lot according to Megarebate 2.0 promo campaign
  • $20 from lot — that is the best partner program offer on the market
  • 24/5 — working hours of customer service

See all information and updates on websiteJoin successful Forex broker — open account with FreshForex!
Stuart Broad
Year : 27

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 pm
Hi FreshForex, I have been with you guys for long time now. I love all the offers you guys come up with every week/month; it’s so exciting and keeps me glued to the web site. I hope other brokers too were caring like you! Keep it up!
Stephen Fleming
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 45

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:13 pm
If you expecting some kind of independent confirmation of your individual claims with respect to has the capability and authorization.
Stuart Broad

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:34 am
Fleming, I think you got to think about regulation and the reputation, as this company is there in the industry for last 12 years, so that makes me feel so comfortable here rather than new company.
Stuart Broad

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 am
I am happy to say that now there is $2017 No Deposit Bonus back here again, i just love this scheme and any newbie should be over the moon with it, as we can really enjoy trading through it.
Rodney Redmond
Number of messages : 10
Date of Entry : 2017-02-07
Year : 35

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:42 am
Whether its fresh or not fresh what you need is good amount of profit in your account. So that you can contribute to your living as well as want engine.
Stuart Broad

on Sat May 06, 2017 10:27 pm
Rodney, I didn’t understand what you meant, as it makes no sense in what you wrote. Anyhow, I think quality of broker is not because we trade with it, but it is to do with the overall reputation of that particular company.
Stuart Broad

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:28 am
Nothing is better than this broker! Every week/month there is something new. I am so pleased with the latest promotion that has directly benefited us of 4-5% from Deposit Transactions, as according to their latest offering of Deposit Without Commission will save up to 5%, at least! This is just awesome.
Stuart Broad

on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:07 pm
Another brilliant offering is here now with $200 Welcome Bonus, it’s incredibly cool especially for beginners, as it gives mighty opportunity to one to start up smoothly and able to get going into scheme of things!
Jennifer Billings
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Year : 26

on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 pm
FreshForex is one of the best trading broker in forex market. This broker is very good at their services. This broker is also very reliable and trustworthy. They give 101% deposit bonus along with faster withdrawal and lowest spread facilities. They also provides mega rebate, 100%  fund safety to their clients. This is the best broker I have ever worked in my trading career. I feel safe and comfortable working with this broker.
Jitendra Patel
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-07-09
Year : 37
Residence Country : Bangladesh

on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm
FreshForex is the best forex broker among all the broker of forex market. This broker is very good at their services. They provides many facilities like fund safety, easy withdrawal,lowest spread and many more to their clients so that they can do trade well with good profit. They also give 101% deposit bonus to their clients. Their educational set up and customer support system is very good. This broker is very supportive and reliable as well. This is the best broker I have ever worked with.
Stuart Broad

on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:13 pm
I think anyone who has worked with this company will certainly know how good they are. There is everything here that you need from features to luxuries, it is amazing to trade with them and benefits one and all. It is highly pleasing to trade with such a high class broker, it makes working a lot easier.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum