Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
FreshForex
Broj poruka : 23
Date of Entry : 2015-02-13

Re: FreshForex company

on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 pm
RECEIVE UP TO $20 FOR YOUR REVIEW ABOUT FRESHFOREX!

Dear traders!

From 16th of July to 16th of August you have a unique chance to get bonus up to 20$ for a review about your work with FreshForex. Tell colleagues and friends about your favorite broker and receive reward for that!

We value your opinion about our company's performance and thus, we offer an author of each review a reward from $10 to $20. Bonus amount depends on several factors including the web-site where you will publish your comment.

Check terms of the promotion to find our details.
Bonus fund is limited – be on time to take part!
Vlad
Broj poruka : 217
Date of Entry : 2015-04-21

on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:37 pm
I wonder, is this bonus available for all Fresh trading accounts?
FreshForex

on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 am
Vlad wrote:I wonder, is this bonus available for all Fresh trading accounts?

Thank you for a question.

Yes, it's available for every trading account.
FreshForex

on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 am
CHOOSE FRESHFOREX AND RECEIVE BONUS!

Dear traders!
 “Change your broker bonus” promotion has been extended till September 27 of 2015. Take part, get bonus up to 50% and trade on the best terms!

“Change your broker bonus” is the offer for those who look for a reliable broker with appropriate trading terms. From the first minute of our cooperation you will enjoy all our advantages:

·         +50% to the first deposit;
·         withdrawal of profit within 10 minutes of the company’s business hours;
·         more than 90 instruments;
·         new promotions and contests - every month!

Are you excited about getting bonus? Click the page of the promotion, apply for “Change your broker bonus” and make sure that we worth forgetting about other brokers!

Wish you good luck in trading! 
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money
FreshForex

on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 am
WAR OF TRADERS: $25 000 FOR THE TRUE CHAMPIONS!

Dear traders!
Take part in the battle for leadership! From 3rd to 30th of August the War of traders” contest takes place. The best ones of you will share the $25 000 fund prize! Start the battle right now and hurry to meet 4 conditions on time to win:
·take a medal place in the traders rating,

·fix "Gain" index - up to 10%,
·fix "Active, days" index - up to 7 days,
·close up to 10 deals.

In War of traders you can use any available weapons:
·trading on several Master accounts,
·using automatic trading systems ("expert advisors"),
·investors’ support,
·deposit additional funds to account,
·creating public offers.
You have exactly 4 weeks to eliminate all the competitors and prove your leadership by receiving the trophy - $10 000 from FreshForex company.

Good luck and let the best win!
FreshForex company
Broj poruka : 11

63 new CFD stocks are already in your terminal!

on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Dear traders!

Feel like a real Wall-Street wolf getting profit with us by trading stock contracts of the world-known companies as Visa, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Toyota, etc.

We updated the trading tools line of CFD stocks and added 63 contracts for the most liquid stocks of the world's leading brands in the “FreshForex” platform. Trading is carried out on the 3 major exchanges: MICEX, NYSE, NASDAQ.

We have prepared the most profitable сonditions for you:
-Margin - from 5%,
-Volume of transactions - from 10 stocks,
-Volume of transaction Commission - from 0,04%.

Please, note that in the view of launching the new trading tools, the changes come into force on 6th of August, 2015. We recommend you to get to know the full list of changes in the “Company News" section on our website.
Vlad

on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 pm
However, contests are a breathtaking activity! They stimulate trading with no doubt!
FreshForex

on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 am
FRESHFOREX ANALYSTS: THE YUAN DEVALUATION PREVENTS THE FED

The main newsmaker of the day is China: NBC conducted the greatest yuan devaluation over the past 20 years and reduced the reference rate of China more than by 3% for the last two days. How have already the yuan weakening affected the markets, and what to expect?
Alexander Goryachev, the analyst of FreshForex company :
"Nothing to surprise that the first "victim” of the yuan devaluation became the Australian dollar, which lost 1.3% in the value. The Brent oil made the fast spike above 51.60 but less than in an hour the price dropped back below 51.00.
What to expect? The weakening of the Chinese currency could have an important influence on the policy of the Fed. The dollar settle due to the yuan devaluation reduces the chances of the rate hike which is expected before the end of 2015 ".
Within the news from China the volatility of metals and currency pairs increased and it means the "golden time" for active traders. Use the FreshForex bonus of 35% and get a safety chance to earn on the yuan devaluation!

"FreshForex" – fresh view on money!
FreshForex

on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:42 am
NEW: FREE SMS NOTIFICATIONS ON YOUR BALANCE!

Dear traders!
FreshForex company takes care of you and introduce you a new service - SMS Notifications on Margin Call situation.Connect to the service in the  Client area, receive the instant notifications on margin level reducing and monitor the balance on your accounts. No matter where you are!

Most traders waste their time checking the margin level, even if they set the Stop Loss in advance. Due to the SMS Notifications you can rest, practice your favorite hobby or chat with your friends not worrying about the market situation. Upon reaching the margin level below 100%, you will immediately receive a notification and, if necessary, be able to fund using mobile payments.

The service is free and available to all FreshForex clients who opened a real trading account. You can connect to the service and customize the notifications in your Client area in the section “SMS Notifications".
FreshForex
Godina : 27

on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 am
WE NAME THE WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST WAR OF TRADERS!

Dear traders!
We are glad to announce the completion of the international Forex tournament "War of traders", in which traders from more than 50 countries took part. Congratulations to the winners!

1 place Dew6 place Karton 
2 place Papik 7 place barni
3 place Kz 8 place Tristo 
4 place Zikkurat 9 place Dobro 
5 place on 10 place finish

We thank all participants, who took part in this fascinating,showed true trading mastery and bravely fought for the award.
Though this contest is over, "FreshForex" company offers you no less interesting promotions. Find more information about them in the Bonus and Promotions" on our web-site.

Join us and be the first to receive the information about best Forex offers!

"FreshForex" – fresh view on money!
Vlad
Godina : 28

on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 pm
It was a good contest! I read that it was attended by traders from 50 countries! Though I did not take part in such contests, it is very interesting to watch them.
FreshForex

on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Dear Forum members,
FreshForex company has turned another year older — we are 11! Thank you for sharing this joyful event with us.

For these 11 years, we managed to have done what only a few ones managed to do: we have conquered more than 100 countries, launched dozens of innovative services, successfully passed the "Black Thursday" and become the reliability model on the market. A Russian company has grown into an international level broker trusted on all the continents. It was FreshForex who opened a brand new trading style for traders: with immediate execution, maximum benefit and support service at every step. We are pleased that you have evaluated trading with us!
All of the company's achievements would have been impossible without the support of traders, so today those who should receive congratulations are you, our clients. Your feedback and ideas, your activity are our main "driver" and assistant.

Thank you for trusting FreshForex an important and responsible mission for all these years - helping you to earn and fulfill your dearest wishes.

Good luck in trading!

FreshForex - fresh view on money!
Vlad

on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 pm
Yes, your terms of trade are really on a high level. In particular, best performance of ECN accounts. I have checked by myself: execution on average takes 0.05 seconds with low spreads and almost zero commissions
Vlad

on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:21 pm
Good news for those who don't want to waste their money on paying commissions when deposit it to the account: FreshForex cancels deposit commission for the most popular payment system! In addition, the company offers more than 20 methods of deposit and withdrawal, instant transfer of funds to the account, and processing of applications for withdrawal takes place over 10 minutes
FreshForex

on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:48 am
How to increase your deposit at once?

35% Support Margin Bonus

Dear traders,

Use our support margin bonus!
- can withdraw the profit
- can receive unlimited number of times
- available for amounts from 200$

101% Bonus on Deposit

Double your deposit with the help of our bonus.
- can withdraw the profit
- 33% bonus for all further top up 
- available for amounts from 100$

Fresh Rebate 50%
Get 5$ for 1 lot of lucky trades either 10$ per 1 lot of losing trades.

- No matter how you close, you get the reward
- Payout is weekly by live money
- Flexible change of scheme
- No mediators, you get your rebate directly from your broker!

Change your broker bonus
Double bonus for switching from your broker.
Hurry up, the promo will be finished on November 26!

- Get double bonus: support margin bonus and thank-you-bonus for changing a broker
- Enjoy trading with reliable broker
FreshForex

on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:20 pm
SAVE ON COMMISSION ON DEPOSIT!

Dear trader,
We are glad to inform that FreshForex cancelled the commission on deposit through another payment system Neteller. Fund your account, save on commission and joy yourself with no less pleasant presents.
More surprises from FreshForex:
- more than 20 methods of deposit and withdrawal
- instant money credit to the account
- handling withdrawal requests within 10 minutes.
Follow the special page of the promo and do not miss the chance to save on the comissions on your favorite payment system.

Good luck in trading!
Vlad

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 pm
FreshForex wrote:SAVE ON COMMISSION ON DEPOSIT!

Dear trader,
We are glad to inform that FreshForex cancelled the commission on deposit through another payment system Neteller. Fund your account, save on commission and joy yourself with no less pleasant presents.
More surprises from FreshForex:
- more than 20 methods of deposit and withdrawal
- instant money credit to the account
- handling withdrawal requests within 10 minutes.
Follow the special page of the promo and do not miss the chance to save on the comissions on your favorite payment system.

Good luck in trading!
This promo was really helpful. I used it a few times and saved for a good dinner! Another possibility to save money - is the fresh rebate 50% promotion from freshforex. For each lot , you can get up to $10
Vlad

on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:34 am
I’ve read that freshforex prolonged “Double deposit” promotion till March end. I wonder what promotions you gonna prolong too?
FreshForex

on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:07 am
FreshForex

on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:11 pm
Vlad

on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:57 pm
Freshforex always has a good analysis. It is convenient cause it shows everything on charts and explains in details
priscaatieno
Broj poruka : 11
Date of Entry : 2016-04-22
Godina : 24

on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:42 am
Good broker, I have an ECN  account type for very low spread and excellent execution. I never had a problem with the executions, fast and no re quote, very fair pricing.  Easy deposit and withdrawal, fast transfer form it's bank account into mine.
the most important thing is the customer service is good, fast response and always give the solution of my compliance.
Vetrov
Broj poruka : 5
Date of Entry : 2016-04-24
Godina : 35

on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm
Fresh Forex   good broker
No deposit bonus $1 000  Fresh Forex   
The promotion is only valid for new clients of the company registered in the period of the promotion.
Period of the promotion: from April 18 through May 22, 2016.
To take part in the promotion, you are required to register in freshforex.com through a special link and open Classic, Market Pro either ECN account.
freshforex.com
Mickytaylor
Broj poruka : 16
Date of Entry : 2016-05-22

on Fri May 27, 2016 8:54 am
I was away from trading since last few weeks, I just got back few days ago and feeling so excited seeing the latest offer of No Commission ECN, it’s just mouth-watering, I have already contacted my manager since I don’t have patience to wait for this mighty offer!
Stuart Broad
Broj poruka : 171
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16

on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 pm
In past, I have went for many brokers that went about giving trade able bonus, but not many really apply it, but this company is absolutely different! I am able to use this 101% bonus without any restrictions whatsoever; I am seriously pleased using this bonus!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:37 pm
As I said previously, I have been using 101% bonus and just last week with BOE and NFP events, I made 4k PROFITS! Now, I am so excited with this that I even withdraw it all successfully, so I am grateful to this lovely company and hope it continues with good service!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:44 pm
No matter what this broker is called good for, but for News trading, this is just HEAVENS! I am regularly making massive returns on news like NFP, as I am mainly a news trader and this broker has made my life just so easy!
FreshForex

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:33 am
DOLLAR FOR EACH SIGN-UP WITH FRESHFOREX!

Dear traders and partners,
"FreshForex" has launched a great campaign specially for those who want to earn — "$ 1 per client".
Get $1 for each new client you recommend. The entire reward can be withdrawn without restrictions!
Taking part in the campaign, you will become partner of FreshForex , which means that in addition to $1 per client you will receive an IB commission. The more clients you refer, the higher your earning will be!
Drive your return together with "$ 1 per client" promo!
Stuart Broad

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:29 pm
$1 is good, but I like the freebie in $2017 No Deposit Bonus is wins my heart, it’s sort of thing which was available previously as well, but now the size of amount has doubled, but even is available for existing customers, it’s something absolutely fantastic and makes trading easier!
FreshForex

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:20 am
FreshForex has been operating on Forex since 2004 and now it is one of the leading companies of internet trading market. Our company continues to grow, improve trading conditions, offer new popular trading instruments and take care of each client. All this contributes to the rapid developement and brand awareness in the traders community.

According to news agency Interfax FreshForex was named among the top ten brokers working on the territory of Russia in 2011 and 2016.
FreshForex provides a whole range of services for trading on Forex:

• Forex access, CFD and Binary Options;
  • Daily market analytics on the major currencies and the most popular trading instruments;
  • Fast and secure financial operations;
  • Different account types, including professional ECN accounts;
  • No leverage decrease on ECN accounts over the weekend;
  • Special VIP program for online trading;
  • Flexible and robust currency risk hedging mechanism — Smart Bridge Technology (SBT);
  • Free webinars and trading fundamentals training in simple words.

You will find bellow fast facts and figures that will help you to make a choice in favour of FreshForex:

• over 12 years we have been a successful player on market and have helped traders on Forex
  • 2 minutes is the best time of funds withdrawal in our company
  • $0 — we compensate the commissions at depositing funds by all means
  • 134 trading instruments, including metals, oil, Binary Options and indices cfds
  • 0,01 seconds is the fastest trading execution on ECN accounts on the market
  • 101% is additional drawdown bonus on each top-up
  • 48% per annum we credit on free funds every week
  • 100% of spread we rebate from each lot according to Megarebate 2.0 promo campaign
  • $20 from lot — that is the best partner program offer on the market
  • 24/5 — working hours of customer service

See all information and updates on websiteJoin successful Forex broker — open account with FreshForex!
Stuart Broad

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 pm
Hi FreshForex, I have been with you guys for long time now. I love all the offers you guys come up with every week/month; it’s so exciting and keeps me glued to the web site. I hope other brokers too were caring like you! Keep it up!
Stephen Fleming
Broj poruka : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 45

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:13 pm
If you expecting some kind of independent confirmation of your individual claims with respect to has the capability and authorization.
Stuart Broad

on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:34 am
Fleming, I think you got to think about regulation and the reputation, as this company is there in the industry for last 12 years, so that makes me feel so comfortable here rather than new company.
Stuart Broad

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 am
I am happy to say that now there is $2017 No Deposit Bonus back here again, i just love this scheme and any newbie should be over the moon with it, as we can really enjoy trading through it.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum