Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

Position Trading

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Position Trading Empty Position Trading Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Position Trader looks for occasional significant moves that may unfold quickly or over time. It patiently waits for ideal trade setups to occur during minor and major trend reversals in certain sectors, indexes or entire broad markets. Determination of these potential setups is derived from technical indicators, chart patterns, point and figure charts and fundamental news events. Once a move shows sign of development, hourly and intraday charts are monitored for optimum entry.

Definition

Currency trader who, unlike most traders, takes a long-term, buy and hold approach. In currency trading, «long-term» refers to holding until the delivery date is close, usually 5-7 months.
Basically, a position trade approach is to enter the markets only during times of key reversal probability in order to capture large moves as they gradually or quickly unfold. It is designed for traders who favor a gradual, buy and hold approach when ideal trade conditions exist for high-odds success.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

2Position Trading Empty Re: Position Trading Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

There are many strategies you can adopt to do trading but you must see to that the risks are well managed! With my broker FreshForex, I can adopt any strategy. I had availed of their huge 101% margin regulated bonus which doubled my deposit! I can try for other financial markets too which is not possible with lower deposit! Ultra-low spreads/commissions & ultra-fast executions with no requotes/slippages helps to keep the cost of trading lower!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum