Executive Assistant Development MasterClass Past
Sent online on the Wed May 15, 2019 2:10 pm by sara.ciesielska@glceurope
Date / Time
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am - Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:00 pm
Novotel Budapest Danube, Budapest, Hungary
- Date / Time: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am
- End date / time: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:00 pm
- Price per person: Fee
- Category: Economy, politics
This is a highly interactive, tech-savvy course for those who are looking for ways to enhance their performance and to use the newest technology. An experienced trainer will show how to improve confidence using various techniques and APPs. With the help of practical exercises, demos and presentations, participants will get tools for managing tasks more effectively, both online and offline.
During this MasterClass participant will learn how to:
• Deal with the latest technology and apps
• Create opportunities for personal development
• Use the newest time management and action planning tools & APPs
• Manage stress and pressure in an increasingly challenging environment Improve confidence, assertiveness and ensure steady growth
Join our Executive Assistant Development MasterClass on 24th and 25th of September, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary! Training will be led by Rūta Činkaitė, highly experienced senior administrative specialist & executive with over 10 years' experience in international companies.