|Dimensions and Format
|Individual Position and Visibility
|800 x 250/350(px) image
|Home page Banner
|Banner placed in the banners rotation on the top
|Square banner on the top of the Right/Left side
|Vertical Banner on right/left side
|200x600 (px) image
|Skyscraper Banner Position on right/left side
|Logo on the Home page, as a sponsored content
Content advertising / one-time payment!
The most advanced types of advertising today
* Blog page
* Publication page
Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. Banners must be in accordance with the following conditions
- Banner advertisements are acceptable in the following digital formats: JPG, PNG.
- Audio effects are not allowed.
- Banners must be clear and legible. We reserve the right to disapprove low-quality or blurry banner advertisements.
- Banners should not pretend to be a system or site warning.
- Banners should not mimic or resemble Windows/Max/Unix dialog boxes or error messages.
- Banners should not have mock animated features, such as drop-down menus or search boxes.
- Trick-to-click banners that may confuse the user are not allowed.
- Banners can be changed during the lease period.
2. Advertisers agree to accept full payment in US Dollars or EUR for the full period in which their advertisement appears.
3. Advertisement on fxsforexsrbijaforum.com can begin only after the payment is complete.
4. Trademark Infringement
Please note that the advertiser or authorized agent is responsible for the content of any advertisement submitted. ICS Terms and Conditions prohibit intellectual property infringement by advertisers.
5. All advertising material submitted for publication will be accepted on the understanding that the material provided is not in contravention of any provision of the Fair Trading Act, Commerce Act, or the Copyright Act.
6. The Advertiser is solely responsible for any liability arising out of or relating to the Banner Advertisement, and/or any material to which users can link through the Banner Advertisement.
7. Violation of any of the terms or conditions may result in the immediate termination of our advertising services.
8. Force Majeure
fxsforexsrbijaforum.com is excused from any failure or delay in performance of responsibilities otherwise imposed by these terms or conditions for any cause beyond its reasonable control. Such causes include, without limitation, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, civil disturbances, disruption of telecommunications, transportation, utilities, or necessary supplies, governmental action, computer viruses, and incompatible or defective equipment, software, or services not supplied by Host Provider.
9. Regulation of Certain Content.
- fxsforexsrbijaforum.com is a mere distributor and is relying on the Customer to pre-screen or editorially control the content of the Customer's Advertisement and the Advertised Site. fxsforexsrbijaforum.com reserves the right to request the removal of information in the Advertisement or Advertised Site brought to its attention that it deems detrimental to the fxsforexsrbijaforum.com or any person.
- Customer agrees not to include in the Advertisement or the Advertised Site any material that violates or infringes the rights of any person or which a reasonable person would consider abusive, profane, or offensive, which is defamatory or harassing, or which violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law. Customers will not disseminate so-called "chain letters," pornographic or obscene movies, or graphic images.
- To protect itself, fxsforexsrbijaforum.com may without liability actively cooperate with and furnish identifying and supporting information to any person likely to be harmed by the Customer's violation of these provisions and to any law enforcement agency serving a warrant or subpoena on the fxsforexsrbijaforum.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the Customer shall not include excessive hotlinks from the Advertised Site to third party Web sites.
10. Disputes, Choice of Law.
ACCEPTING THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU AGREE THAT THIS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS IN A COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA, ("Off. Gazette of RS", no. 79/2005 and 83/2014 - Dr. Law).