Risk Based Auditing MasterClass 2.0 Past
Sent online on the Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:12 pm by GLC Group
- Date / Time: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:00 am
- End date / time: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:00 pm
- Price per person: Fee
- Category: Other
Risk Based Auditing MasterClass 2.0, 30-31 October, 2019 – Budapest, Hungary
Join our Risk Based Auditing MasterClass 2.0 on 30th and 31st October, 2019 in Vienna, Austria. Training will be led by Phil Griffiths - founder and CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd, A Chartered Accountant and an Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Participants can earn up to 14 CPE credits ( 10 in the Auditing field of study and 4 in the Management Advisory Services field of study)
Audit functions that are able to focus their efforts towards the significant risk in their organizations are able to concentrate their limited resources on the issues which drive business goals and aspirations. A participative approach whereby auditors and managers work together to identify, assess and control business risks, significantly enhances the level of assurance and reduces the chances of nasty surprises – a huge benefit to most organizations.
By the end of this MasterClass, the participants will:
* Fully implement the RBA approach
* Advise management better on the methods of identification, mitigation, and control of risks
* Challenge management and sell the benefits of proactive risk management
* Audit major areas of risk for your business with confidence
* Add value to your organization by the application of risk-based audit services
* Deliver more effective audit plans through developing the appreciation of risk
* Plan risk-based assignments efficiently and effectively
* Measure success more effectively
For more information, please visit our website and request the Agenda!