Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fundamental forex trader.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forex - Fundamental forex trader. Empty Re: Fundamental forex trader. Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Remainder

Remainder

I think the time when traders could rely on only one type of analysis is long gone. Nowadays, you have to be able to use different methods of market analysis.

2Forex - Fundamental forex trader. Empty Re: Fundamental forex trader. Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:00 am

After so many scams and losing a good amount of money trading forex I already lost hope about making money in this field. I want to say about TenkoFX broker that they are a big scam. They don’t have all the features needed for a trader to perform well in their trading. I have lost huge amount of capital with them which I did not expected from them. Worst broker ever.

3Forex - Fundamental forex trader. Empty Fundamental forex trader. Mon May 29, 2017 10:58 am

Muriel Duncan

If you are a fundamental forex trader that believes that move in currencies reflect the fundamentals, it is important to keep your finger on the pulse of forex news. Major turns on the chart often happen because of an unexpected news event or because expectations of news events are not met.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum