Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

PAMM & Forex Copy News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PAMM & Forex Copy News Empty 5.7K profit in April 2024 Wed May 01, 2024 10:49 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 2024: Our PAMM Portfolio Thrives with a $5.7K Profit

Hello,

I'm excited to share the latest developments regarding our portfolio's performance in April. We achieved remarkable success during the month, with our total profits soaring by $5.7K. This noteworthy achievement is a testament to the effectiveness of our algorithmic trading systems.

Each of our trading robots contributed uniquely to our overall results. While some robots generated substantial profits, others operated with more modest gains, and a few encountered challenges in securing profitable trades. This diversity in performance highlights the dynamic nature of our trading strategies.

When assessing profitability, Thor emerged as our top performer, closely followed by Kong in second place. The remaining robots collectively contributed to our success, each with its own distinctive risk profile influencing its performance.

In conclusion, April marked a significant milestone for our portfolio, demonstrating our ability to adapt and thrive in the ever-changing market landscape. I extend my heartfelt thanks to all of you for your continued support and engagement.

PAMM portfolio:
  • Dragons Dogma Crypto
  • StratoFund
  • Sato Capital
  • Bull Capital

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

2PAMM & Forex Copy News Empty Re: PAMM & Forex Copy News Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The month is not over, but our PAMM accounts have experienced significant growth, projected based on risk, which differs from account to account. So Bull Capital has a significant growth rate of almost 40% with very low risk concerning the total capital in this account. Also, Sato Capital, that is, our latest PAMM account, has grown by almost 7% in just 12 days of its existence. And finally, the Strato Fund, in which $20,000 was invested, will soon settle the entire investment. All this would not be possible if we did not have our algorithmic systems that make it possible. Thor is our most important robot, which is also the most deserving of this positive result on our PAMM accounts—followed by other robots such as Gold Digger (latest version), Crypto Kong, Triple Double Pro, Triple Double Neural, Predator Genesis, and other robots that also made their modest contribution.

PAMM & Forex Copy Accounts: 
  • Bull Capital
  • Sato Capital
  • Dragons Dogma Crypto
  • StratoFund

Expert Advisors:
  • Thor
  • TripleDouble Pro
  • Predator Genesis
  • Crypto Kong
  • Gold Digger
  • Predator

We didn't mention the other robots, but they also made a modest contribution to the overall portfolio. Follow this thread because, from time to time, important information will be posted regarding all our PAMM accounts or Forex Copy accounts. We are registered on several different websites as signal providers.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

3PAMM & Forex Copy News Empty PAMM & Forex Copy News Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:23 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advancing the Future of  Investing

Step into StratoFounds, where the future of investing is being redefined by algorithmic systems. We provide more than just tools; we're transforming the investment landscape. StratoFounds introduces a new era of investing, meticulously designed for consistent growth across diverse market conditions. Our cutting-edge algorithmic systems lead your investment journey.
The main characteristics of  StratoFounds are transparency and a comprehensive approach. We don't merely manage investment accounts; we build a community. The 50:50 profit-sharing model underscores our belief in partnership and collective growth. Your success is the cornerstone of our mission. Our competitive edge is speculative algorithmic systems—advanced robots. These calibrated algorithms predict future prices with exceptional accuracy, enabling data-driven decisions.
Automation is our foundation. Our algorithms, refined by dedicated software innovators, enable 24/7 trading. Every moment is utilized to optimize returns with minimal risk. Across various financial markets, from currency pairs to precious metals and cryptocurrencies, our algorithmic systems diversify trades, mitigating risk and adapting to market dynamics. Investing in StratoFounds means embracing the algorithmic investing revolution. Our aim is clear: to achieve remarkable results and enhance financial prospects. StratoFounds stands as your committed partner in harnessing the potential of algorithmic investing.
Welcome to StratoFounds - Where Investing Shapes Tomorrow.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum