Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kong AI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KongAIneural network expert advisor for MT5 Empty Re: Kong AI Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:31 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Dear friends,

I want to announce the release of version 1.2, where all bugs have been successfully addressed. In my eagerness to introduce my new NN robot to the world, built upon the Crypto Kong template, some errors inadvertently slipped through during development, which was promptly identified at the outset of testing.

With the latest release, these errors have been rectified, and the robot now functions exactly as intended. The testing phase commenced on a 5K demo account established with FXOpen forex broker. Over the coming period, we will closely monitor to ensure that my new neural network robot aligns with our expectations.

Minor changes within the GUI:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From my VPS:

Thank you for your support and patience as we continue to refine and enhance this innovative technology.

Thankyou

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

2KongAIneural network expert advisor for MT5 Empty Kong AI Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:01 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

We continue with the good vibe

Kong AI is our new robot based on neural networks, which provides the capability to train within the tester of strategies during optimization. During this process, an SQL database is created to store the training data specifically related to the neural network. After training, it's business as usual. That is, a file set is created for later use. However, if you prefer not to train the robot, that's okay too, because the robot also offers the option to train the neural network during startup or initialization. During this process, it also creates an SQL database to record data essential for the neural network's operation. The current system is already trained to trade on specific currency pairs, such as BTCUSD, in the H1 timeframe. Expectations for this robot are high, and we have just begun testing it on an account opened with FXOpen forex broker, of course, on the MT5 platform. The platform is installed on our VPS server because only in this way can the entire system operate properly. More information can be found at the link below.

Inside the app:

Kong on our VPS:

• Kong on MyFxbook: Live monitoring
  • Metatrader 5 App: Link

Last edited by gandra on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum