on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Maybe it's a some mistake, I do not know?
- Number of messages : 3
Points : 468
Date of Entry : 2018-09-01
Residence Country : United States
on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:39 pm
it's strange that now it's 2018, and the report for 2000
- Number of messages : 1
Points : 472
Date of Entry : 2018-08-23
Residence Country : CHINA
on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 pm
- Number of messages : 636
Points : 3998
Date of Entry : 2013-01-29
Year : 49
Residence Country : Beograd
on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:27 pm
Bober Real EA is a fully automatic Forex trading Expert Advisor. The robot can run on any instrument, but the results are better with EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, and USDCAD, on the M15 timeframe. The system can run with the brokers providing floating spread.
Expert Advisor Advantages
- The EA does not use such systems as Martin, hedging, etc. Always uses SL and TP.
- Good testing results on data from 2000.
- Good testing results with 99,9% of simulation quality.
- No need to close the robot during news releases.
- No need to change pairs on the grounds of "instability".
- Does not require a very good execution, the opportunity of having slippage is minimal.
- It is advisable to use on VPS. Ping to the broker's server may be around 100 ms, which is enough, because trades are opened in a quiet market.
- The robot pauses before entering the market to wait for the best spread on real accounts. The average spread at position entry is 0.3-0.6 pips + commission.
Weak Points of the Robot
- I use TP = 5 and Maxspread = 2 on a real account, therefore a broker should have the average EURUSD spread of 0.2-2 points. If spread + broker's commission is greater than 2 points, then you will have to optimize the EA parameters with a larger TP, otherwise spread will take the most of the profit. Fortunately, there are many suitable brokers. The smaller the value of spread + commission is, the better.
- If you set MAxspread = 0.5-1 or below, you'll miss part of deals on a real account due to floating spread. I.e. the performance will differ from testing results.
Recommendations on usage
The robot has several parameters affecting the quality of deals. You can use one set all the time, as well as run partial optimization or use ready sets.
You can optimize trading time settings on different timeframes using data for the last year and select a set with the best profit factor and profit. For example, I use the following combination on my real accounts: GBPUSD 22-8 M5, EURGBP 23-3 M5, EURUSD 22-2 M1 (GMT+2). Time and timeframe can be reoptimized after six months.
Do not optimize parameters on a short period of time, this will lead to overfitting.The safest option is to use the robot with 3 pairs and the risk value below 10. Even if you catch the unfavorable period, you won't stay too long in the negative zone or get the maximum drawdown of more than 20%.It is advisable to use the virtual SL and TP to exit trades. Also use larger physical SL and TP.Please be careful selecting GMT.
- take a look:
- RSI304=4 - this parameter only affects the frequency of transactions.
ATR filter, change parameters in the tester to get the best quality of the entries.
- Inp_Lot= Percent, Fixed — percentage, fixed lot.
- Lot_from — select the value to calculate lot from: free margin or balance.
- RiskPercent=30 — risk percentage for a non-fixed lot.
- Lots=0.1 — fixed lot.
- Stoploss=90 — distance to stop loss.
- TakeProfit=90 — distance to take profit.
- VirtStoploss=59 — distance to stop loss.
- VirtTakeProfit=5 — distance to take profit.
- Slippage=3 — maximum allowed slippage.
- MaxSpread=6 — maximum allowed spread.
- Distance — distance between trades.
- Maxorders — the total number of positions.
- Maxorders2 — the number of positions in one direction.
Trading time: optimize the trading range in the tester to obtain the best quality of the entries.
- Servertimefilter=true — enable/disable trading by time.
- EAcomment - comments for the EA orders.
- FridayOn - enable/disable trading on Friday.
- Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum