Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you trade stocks the options are wide open!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

You have to make sure that you are with right trading platform. A modern trading platform is the cornerstone of any successful strategy. A trading platform provides information such as quotes and charts and includes an interface for entering orders to be executed by the broker.

I need to guarantee traders about FXDD broker this is a fake broker. Their awkward trading platforms and fake guarantees are the enormous reasons why I am calling them as a greatest scam. They don't offer effort to satisfy their trader's needs. They don't maintains customer financial balances with legitimate global keeping money foundations. They will give you pressure in the wake of depositing cash on them. I don't feel secure and agreeable when trading with them. 

Robert Medina

Both stock market and forex market work differently. You just can't make profit by switching one from another. You need different type of knowledge and understanding for equity and forex. I am happy with my forex trading. Currently I do not have any intention to invest in stocks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum