Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong
advertisement

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/JPY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This pair is amongst the steadiest pair right now with moving in mixed range. It is tough to go for long term trade on this pair, it is better that we go with short term opportunities, as that is best way to gain. Right now buy looks a decent bet.

2EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

This pair was stable but on higher side this week. As we have been watching for last few months, it’s not really moving to any direction in major way instead it is absolutely staying steady and it’s highly likely that we will see this continue with SAR indicator too supporting the same thing.

3EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:37 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY has been on high trend for last few months, but last few days have shown the turn around with the pair going inside 130 level again. We could see the level hold up again, but in most likely scenario, it is highly likely to see bearish trend continue. It’s confirmed via SAR indicator as well.

4EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY has really pulled down quickly after pushing for 124 mark and now is around at 121.32 level and may dip even deeper as we expect strong NFP ahead, but nothing can be said with any level of certainty.

5EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY was very much in tired frame without any spectacular movement kicking in, it’s likely to move around on same block, but may turn out for challenging 124 handle soon early next week, but may settle inside it temporary.

6EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

A 0.6% gain for this pair was not bad considering Euro was battered during the ECB meet on Thursday and into the weekend. With no big risk events for both Eurozone and Japan next week, direction for this pair would come from other pairs especially since we have FED and BoE meet before the holidays. Till then, the pair would be in consolidation awaiting reactions from other pairs!

7EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

A very subdued week for this pair as it did nothing much and primarily on the back of major US Presidential elections. Further clues for this pair might come from other pairs which might have their effect on it. Watch out for JPY for elections jitters and subsequent reactions. A trump win should see JPY strength meaning the pair would go down and the opposite effect for Clinton.

8EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY was in that sort of mindset to just pull through heavily and went right through the 115 mark without hesitation; it seems all but likely that we may see the pair stay above this level for fair amount of time in days to come.

9EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY was in serious bullish mode with the pair riding up nearly 300 pips over the week and is likely to continue in similar fashion with bullish trend to continue further down the road, but some pullback is evident.

10EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 am

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY went down throughout the week and finally closed out at 112.93 level, it’s unlikely to go too far down now, we might see the pair rising up again this week to challenge levels at 115, but it will be 112.65 levels that needs to hold, if it breaks through that then we could go inside 112 level.

11EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad

EUR/JPY was riding very ride during the week and even challenging 118 levels, but eventually things pulled back and now seems to be settled at 115, so the trend seems to be switched especially with the fundamental events also supporting that, we are also bearish.

12EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 am

Mickytaylor

Mickytaylor

EUR/JPY has been neutral for past 2 weeks or so, it still shows bearish on SAR, but we’re confident that the movement is definitely going to be bullish during the next 2-3 days, but it’s important that we don’t rule out unpredictability of the market and follow risk management rules.

13EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:52 am

Vlad

Vlad

In this pair we witness a corrective decline. The price broke 130.47 support and consolidated below. I think that next week it will continue to decline to 129.69 and 128.91 marks, from which it can make new attempts to grow.

14EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:41 am

Vlad

Vlad

Yesterday the currency pair EUR/JPY was traded in a fairly wide range 127.99 - 127.44, as shown on H1. At this time, our pair is traded near the resistance level of 128.00 and if it passes this barrier, it is worth considering purchase to resistance level of 128.27. Support levels today are located at 127.72 and 127.45.

15EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:05 am

Vlad

Vlad

I think upsurge of the pair last week is empty, so I will enter the market at current prices to the level of 133.60. Past saleswas closed in plus. I will build a position to take a profit, think the first goal should be 132

16EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:34 am

Vlad

Vlad

I got profit from a short position, the pair is going to have a little correction, so I'm not going to open a position. It's time to set up a pending order for selling from the level of 131.57. Take profit at 30 pips, stop loss will be placed at 50 pips.

17EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:15 pm

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

My opinion!
Price has broken through the upper channel line. Will the price continue to go up, for now it is not certain and we must wait for confirmation of the breakthrough in the coming days and new buy signal.If the price back below the upper channel line, it is a new sales signal.
D chart.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

18EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Vlad

Vlad

I believe that EUR/JPY pair still has not lost its potential of growth. Now on the monthly chart, Stochastic is pointing up. Therefore, the upward movement should continue. Upon completion of the upward movement on the four-hours chart, I think to close the deal. Profit is at the level 137.30.

19EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:43 am

Vlad

Vlad

On H1 chart of the currency pair EUR / JPY, we can now see that yesterday the pair reached the upper border of the upward trading channel and bounced from it. Today the pair is moving in Southern direction, reached bottom of the channel, breaking the support level of 136.90, and indicators suggest we should continue to sell to support level of 136.38, but we need to go down outside of the channel. Buying should be considered if the pair consolidates above 136.90 support level. Resistance levels today - 137.75 and 138.27.

20EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Vlad

Vlad

To some reason, falling of the pair delayed, although confidence in descention is not lost. I still expect decline with the targets 137.60-136.95 with the likely course to the base level of 136.00, where I will look at the situation.

21EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Vlad

Vlad

There will be a downward trend here. Today the pair is going to test 134.00 level. I guess, there will be a down trend till support. If it breaks 134,00 level, next target is 133,50. The some correction is expected to appear.

22EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Thu May 28, 2015 10:06 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Move topic on the Russian part of the forum, please!
EUR/JPY 979018452

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

23EUR/JPY Empty Re: EUR/JPY Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 am

Vlad

Vlad

Euro does not leave attempts to develop a recovery not only in tandem with the US dollar, but also against the Japanese yen. Rebounding from support around 133.16, the pair rose to resistance around 134.50, which is successfully holding back the onslaught of the bulls.

Last edited by Vlad on Fri May 29, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

24EUR/JPY Empty EUR/JPY Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:56 am

Vlad

Vlad

The pair growth continues, in long term prospects it restore its lost positions. The 133.70 resistance level is expected to be testing in the near future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum