Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mr. X Trader
Broj poruka : 8
Date of Entry : 2016-08-29
Godina : 36

Is the Minimum trade offer makes a difference?

on Thu 13 Oct 2016 - 20:19
I was wondering if the minimum trade offer can make a difference in a trader's trading? What do you think is the difference between trading on a lower minimum trade over the high minimum trade such as $25 per transaction? I checked on Optionstars and they offer $5 as their minimum trade, was it worth the try or not?
Mady Mackness
Broj poruka : 74
Date of Entry : 2016-05-28
Godina : 27

Re: Is the Minimum trade offer makes a difference?

on Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 11:12
See, it’s very simple that if you are good then you are really good and there is no tension to be taken, but if we are not good enough (lack ability) then is when all these issues are talked so much and make any difference. Anyhow, I am good enough in a way that I am using worthy support in DailyPipsSignal service; it’s very special for 2 note able reasons. Firstly, it’s the cheapest (in terms of price) Forex Signals service I have seen and Secondly, it’s deadly accurate with the percentage pushing up side 90%, it’s simply stunning!
susu
Broj poruka : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Godina : 27

Re: Is the Minimum trade offer makes a difference?

on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:13
Not really. Everybody has his or her own trading style. It's exceptionally basic that in the event that you are great then you are better than average and there is no pressure to be taken, however in the event that we are sufficiently bad (need capacity) then is the point at which every one of these issues are talked so much and have any effect. I trade on FXPRO as it has minimum 5$ trade offer.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum