promotion

Banx broker
Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Mr. X Trader
Number of messages : 8
Date of Entry : 2016-08-29
Year : 36

Is the Minimum trade offer makes a difference?

on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:19 pm
I was wondering if the minimum trade offer can make a difference in a trader's trading? What do you think is the difference between trading on a lower minimum trade over the high minimum trade such as $10 per transaction? I checked on iqoption and they offer $1 as their minimum trade, was it worth the try or not?
susu
Number of messages : 45
Date of Entry : 2017-01-23
Year : 27

Re: Is the Minimum trade offer makes a difference?

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 pm
Not really. Everybody has his or her own trading style. It's exceptionally basic that in the event that you are great then you are better than average and there is no pressure to be taken, however in the event that we are sufficiently bad (need capacity) then is the point at which every one of these issues are talked so much and have any effect. I trade on FXPRO as it has minimum 5$ trade offer.
Eric Young
Number of messages : 34
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07
Residence Country : Slovenian

on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:04 am
I am not fully sure what are you talking about. Trading size should be decided according to your money management rules. The most followed rule is do not risk more than 2% of your capital in a signal trade. But it doesn't mean you can open many trades. Your total risk should not exceed 2% of your capital. I also follow this rule. My account manager from FXTM has taught me this.
Jitendra Patel
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-07-09
Year : 37
Residence Country : Bangladesh

on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:22 am
A trader must have to deposit in the forex market through a broker who does the transaction between trader and liquidity provider and in the middle, they earn some commission. Some brokers do not do their work properly and turn the table upside down of their conditions. I am very lucky that my broker XM provides all support properly. They are one of the best broker in forex industry who provides highest levels of security to their clients whether they are institutional, or retail does not matter.
They are also offering minimum trade size, like mini or micro lots. They are the best and strong liquidity provider. They use different reputable bank accounts to provide security to their client’s fund. They are really free from reqoutes as well as slippage problem that’s why I love them.
Jennifer Billings
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Year : 26

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:50 am
Keeping in mind the end goal to wind up noticeably an able member of forex market or an expert trader, it is important to go through inescapable stages gaining aptitudes and learning, which are basic for trading on forex. Each individual can open a demo account and figure out how to work the trading platform and trading procedures for boundless timeframe and totally free. XM provides free instructional classes where traders inspiring chances to learn with free of cost.
They outfitted their instructive area with numerous popular forex trading books. A fledgling can realize there splendidly. Their courses are especially useful and realistic what enable students to get real perspective of forex to market. I am extremely impressed with their ability of quick comprehending any trading issues.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum