Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Stephen Fleming
Broj poruka : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 45

Double Edged Sword.

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:11 am
Leverage is actually customizable, which means that the more risk averse investor who feels comfortable using only 10 or 20 times leverage or no leverage at all can elect to do so. However, leverage is really a double edged sword. Without proper risk management a high degree of leverage can lead to large losses as well.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)
Michale Clark
Broj poruka : 25
Date of Entry : 2017-08-27

Re: Double Edged Sword.

on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:50 pm
There are many benefits and advantages of trading forex. While every market has its own attraction, the advantages of trading forex are quite underrated. Forex trading has become widely accessible within the last few decades and nowadays more and more people are starting to wonder what the main benefits of forex trading are. 
So many brokers promising fake promises to attract new traders and that brokers can’t fulfill every single service.
Eric Young
Broj poruka : 29
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

Re: Double Edged Sword.

on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 pm
Yes leverage is a twofold edged sword as it can in like way braces the demolition of your account if you use it rashly. From intra-day budgetary bosses leverage is more fundamental than spread in light of the way that their stop scene is more prominent than peddlers. There is more likely than not that high leverage suggests high peril. For my trading I use 300:1 leverage however my broker FXPM presents to 500:1 leverage. It similarly gives tight spreads.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum