Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Attary
Number of messages : 38
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Year : 22

Losing money

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:15 am
While there is much focus on making money in forex trading, it is very important to learn how to avoid losing money. Proper money management techniques are an integral part of successful trading. A trading journal is an effective way to learn from both losses and successes in forex trading.
ivanandrej25
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Year : 40

Re: Losing money

on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:31 am
trading in any kind of market carries a level of risk. Risk has still a big part in trading and it cannot be really taken away. but there are always ways how to lessen them.
Stuart Broad
Number of messages : 179
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Year : 27

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 am
Losing money can cause lots of emotions but if one is prepared fully then they can control and accept the losses. As a newbie I lost much money both with faulty trading and by fraud brokers. I still remember NovaFx scamming people before vanishing. So the risk of losing money is from everywhere! Therefore trade only with the money which you can afford to lose and withdraw your initials a.s.a.p. and then trade only with profits! With good approach one can be safe and earn regularly!
jamshed
Number of messages : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Year : 29

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 am
Forex trading is a business where one can exchange currency of different country. In this market money making is very easy and there is huge opportunity to make unlimited money. But there are also plenty of possibility to getting lose. So before earn money in forex traders need to know how to avoid losing money in forex trading.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)
Rodney Redmond
Number of messages : 10
Date of Entry : 2017-02-07
Year : 35

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Losing money is the part of the game. In trading you cannot earn money if you cannot endure the fear of losses. I am trading since 2010, and I have never been so successful before being in options trading.

Last edited by ForexSRB on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unacceptable advertising)
Clark
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2016-03-26
Year : 37

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 pm
As they say, to each his own. For some forex is better, for others options is. But I can agree that trading on options is simpler, easier after forex, there's a better understanding of the market.
Stuart Broad

on Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm
Losing money is part of any business and forex trading is no exception. So one must be really prepared for it else should not trade/enter this business.
Chris
Number of messages : 12
Date of Entry : 2017-03-20
Year : 41

on Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 pm
Every business consists of both loss and profit. Without loss a program cannot be called as business. Forex is the largest economic business where currencies are the main ingredient to trade with. Getting loss from Forex is the main point of maximum trader due to having lack of knowledge regarding Forex. But I have been trading with Forex market for more than 2 years.
Teddy Burkett
Number of messages : 13
Date of Entry : 2017-06-06
Year : 26

on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm
Loosing money is very common in forex trading. If you do not have good knowledge in forex you have to loose your money and face losses. So to prevent losses and to save your money you have to gain good knowledge about forex. And you can get this from a good broker.
bad boys
Chris
Number of messages : 12
Date of Entry : 2017-03-20
Year : 41

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm
Losing money from Forex is quite natural.  It is quite impossible to the traders to run a business without loss. A strong strategy is needed to have to trade with Forex but we can’t reduce losses fully. But to get high profit we should select a right broker in case of trading.
Roland Branch
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:48 am
Losing money is the part of the trading process. I think if you dont lose money in the trading process your trading process is incomplete because the main exam of your trading ability comes in after you have faced loss consistently and how you manage to recover the loss and climb upto profits in your accounts. This is the main challenge a trader ever faces and i am happy that i have faced such phase in my trading career. But i had bad experiences as well with some brokers like blocking withdrawals, providing slippages etc.
I am currently trading with FxPro, with this broker i never had any issues with my trading executions and any withdrawal blocking problems. I am happy with their service and support. They also provide me analysis on trading pairs with which i can increase my decision accuracy.
John Cenaa
Number of messages : 28
Date of Entry : 2017-05-03
Year : 26

on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
If you want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly you have to make sure the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
Remainder
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-05-01
Year : 25

on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:35 pm
Deposit drain is never pleasant, but the main thing in such a situation is not to get discouraged and not to give up.
Dolf Kessler
Number of messages : 6
Date of Entry : 2017-08-07
Residence Country : france

on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:01 pm
Losing money is a part of trading and I really believe that it is very important to understand that a business consists of both profit and loss. Forex is a true business and a trader should understand the risk is associated with trading.
Stuart Broad

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:24 am
I don’t feel surprised with people losing now days, as when you join such low grade broker for sake of certain show off offerings, it’s likely to take you nowhere and make you lose badly. So, that’s why we need to be with broker that we can trust not just due to show off.
Roland Branch
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm
Forex is the biggest economical market in the world. It is very profitable business and risky as well. If anyone wants to be a successful trader then he should set his mind and try to stay calm in any situation because loosing money is very common in forex trading. So a trader has to make him prepared well for every situation to face loss and to take risk. A trader can minimize his fear about it by trading with a good broker.
Stuart Broad

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 am
Losing money is no bad deal, but how you lose it is what can dent you badly. If we lose it because of our fault then we can correct it but if it’s due to broker like it once happened with me on Instaforex then it’s not easy to deal with!
Jitendra Patel
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-07-09
Year : 37
Residence Country : Bangladesh

on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 pm
Losing money is a part of forex business. But it can happen again and again if you are trading with wrong broker. A trade has to be very careful while choosing a broker. Because there are many fraud broker in the market. Ironfx is one of the most worst broker I have ever trade with. This broker is very bad at their services. They do not give proper bonus to their clients and also harass them unnecessarily. This broker is actually very bad.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum