Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Stephen Fleming
Broj poruka : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-02-13
Godina : 44

Traders need to keep in mind.

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:23 am
Forex traders need to keep in mind that any business which appears to attract lots of players, as in the case of forex brokers, not only has low or no barriers to entry, but the business model must be highly profitable or there would not be so many companies in the industry. With keep that mind I would like to recommend FXPRO to trade with profitability. I am using this broker and trading hassle free.
jamshed
Broj poruka : 50
Date of Entry : 2017-01-22
Godina : 29

Re: Traders need to keep in mind.

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:23 pm
Every business where there are more competitors where there is no barrier to get entry and also business model is highly profitable is also very risky business. Such a business is forex trading. Trader will get no barrier to get entry in this market. Also this business is high profitable. As well as this business is highly competitive and also very risky business. A good trader can do proper money management by adjusting the risk and profit making opportunity.
Eric Young
Broj poruka : 28
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

Re: Traders need to keep in mind.

Yesterday at 6:34 pm
The first thing traders need to keep in mind that trading is an investment business. It is not something like gambling or a get a quick rich project. Treat it as a business. Do not hope to be rich overnight. Forex trading requires special knowledge and skills sets. You have to learn those by studying good resources. I got FXPM broker I have found amazing advanced educational resources which are worth learning.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum