Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Muriel Duncan
Broj poruka : 16
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Godina : 26

Fundamental forex trader.

on Mon May 29, 2017 10:58 am
If you are a fundamental forex trader that believes that move in currencies reflect the fundamentals, it is important to keep your finger on the pulse of forex news. Major turns on the chart often happen because of an unexpected news event or because expectations of news events are not met.
ivanandrej25
Broj poruka : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Godina : 40

Re: Fundamental forex trader.

on Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 am
Muriel Duncan wrote:If you are a fundamental forex trader that believes that move in currencies reflect the fundamentals, it is important to keep your finger on the pulse of forex news. Major turns on the chart often happen because of an unexpected news event or because expectations of news events are not met.

100% correct. Because the factors that influence currencies are political events and global environments, so it's really important to be updated with the market news. I personally follow Investors Mart for the daily forecast of currencies and breaking news relevant to the financial world.
Michale Clark
Broj poruka : 25
Date of Entry : 2017-08-27

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:22 pm
I am a forex trader and I am doing this business for 5 years. From my experience, I found that forex is trading business where you can earn easily foreign currency any time and from anywhere. There are more than thousands of online forex traders. Every day you have to compete them to survive in your own business. You have to apply different types of strategy in your business. I always apply a strategy that is lowest trading spreads. For this I use Circle Markets broker.
I can assure that because they have variety of trading platform another trader can suit themselves also very perfectly. They made my trading life so simple and profitable with their wonderful services and facilities.
Eric Young
Broj poruka : 27
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am
Fundamental analysis empowers a trader to value the essential case of a currency pair or a stock. Obviously technical analysis draws in a trader to pinpoint entry and exit. The best supported point of technical analysis is that it is the aggregate of want, dread and energy of all the market people. Hence, a news always gets considered in this way. Thusly, the majority of the swing, day and decisively traders support technical analysis. I trade with FXPM. It draws in me to trade with all thoughts in forex and gives me 1:500 leverage.  The broker has staggering weekly and monthly incredible prize of 1000 to trader of the week and 2000 GBP to the trader of the month.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum