Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Broj poruka : 4
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Godina : 26
View user profile

Fundamental forex trader.

on Mon May 29, 2017 10:58 am
If you are a fundamental forex trader that believes that move in currencies reflect the fundamentals, it is important to keep your finger on the pulse of forex news. Major turns on the chart often happen because of an unexpected news event or because expectations of news events are not met.
Broj poruka : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Godina : 39
View user profile

Re: Fundamental forex trader.

on Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 am
@Muriel Duncan wrote:If you are a fundamental forex trader that believes that move in currencies reflect the fundamentals, it is important to keep your finger on the pulse of forex news. Major turns on the chart often happen because of an unexpected news event or because expectations of news events are not met.

100% correct. Because the factors that influence currencies are political events and global environments, so it's really important to be updated with the market news. I personally follow Investors Mart for the daily forecast of currencies and breaking news relevant to the financial world.
Broj poruka : 144
Date of Entry : 2016-07-16
Godina : 27
View user profile

Re: Fundamental forex trader.

on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:21 pm
Yeah any type of analysis is good as it can help the trader away from gambling. I am fortunate that I trade with FreshForex which has everything for everyone from novices to experts across all financial markets in a regulated ECN conditions. There is this $2017 No Deposit Bonus which is a risk free way to trade & earn and as such is not to be missed which can also be used to explore the excellent trading & non-trading conditions of the broker.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum