Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

BINARY OPTIONS VS FOREX TRADE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forex - BINARY OPTIONS VS FOREX TRADE Empty Re: BINARY OPTIONS VS FOREX TRADE Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Muriel Duncan

I am getting technical analysis tools, real time charts, real time news and data, and software or website support from my broker.They offers the best resources and information to help traders make the smartest trading decisions. I love their web based trading platform that allows me to trade via browser only, obviating the need to download software. Trader like me is quite comfortable here as the scalping is allowed and their spread is comparatively quite low.

2forex - BINARY OPTIONS VS FOREX TRADE Empty BINARY OPTIONS VS FOREX TRADE Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:51 am

bennett_parker

When it comes to forex trading, there is a plethora of options available to you Of these options, Binary Options trading has become quite popular among investors in recent years, because of the low level of investment needed and the potential to score higher profits is there.Actually, the odds of making money with binary options are much higher than with other types of trading. For instance, the US futures market shows that only 30 percent of investors make money consistently. Other reports show that on any given day as many as fifty percent (or even higher by some estimates) of a binary options broker's traders have made some money

This can easily be applied to binary trading. For example, if economic indicators are looking bad for the European Union, you could purchase a put option on a Euros contract, with the expectation of the currency’s value to drop by the time your contract is up. Likewise, if the value of the US dollar looks like it could be rising in the near future, the best way to capitalize on this while minimizing personal risk would be to purchase a call option on the USD and profit when the value does in fact, go up. However, binary options are essentially one of the safest bets you can make as a forex trader

Binary options trading is very easy means getting money online and get rich in no time it all depends on an investment,With a good strategy, a regulated broker that won't rip and strategy,research and some knowledge on price action, support and resistance you can make very good profits it will bring hug return of profit from this you can be financial free and you wont care about your bills any more

Binary Options Trade Types/Instruments

The binary options market is not based solely on buying and selling of assets, but rather on buying contracts that predict the behaviour of assets in certain ways. For instance, there are trades that predict whether an asset will range-trade or break out of a price range, move up or down, or reach a price milestone or not. The following trade contracts are traded on the binary options market:

High/Low (also called Up/Down, Above/Below or Call/Put options)

These are the contracts that trade on whether an asset will end higher or lower than a reference price point that may be the market price or a price chosen by the trader.

In/Out:

Want to make money on whether an asset will trade in a range of prices or breakout of this range within a time period? This is the trade of choice. It is also called the tunnel trade, range option or boundary option.

High Yield options: These mimic some of these aforementioned trade types. The hallmark of these options is that they give traders difficult targets to achieve, but promise very high payouts of up to 400% or eve 500%, depending on the broker used.

Touch/No Touch: It is fun to watch prices aim to achieve price milestones. They can either touch a price level, or fail to reach that level. This is for traders to decide with the Touch/No Touch option.

Binary Options Expiries

A unique feature of the binary options market is that trades can have ultra short times to expiry. Usually, when discussing conventional traded options the expiry is at least one week long. With binary options the expiry can be as short as one minute with some operators offering timescales down to 30 seconds. Usually the broker sets the time for the trade to end although some platforms allow the trader to determine the expiry time.

How Money is Made in Binary Options

Money changing hands in the binary options market consists of:

a)    The invested amount.

b)    The payout for the trade.

The invested amount is the money the trader uses in buying the trade contract. The trader is at liberty to decide how much he will use to purchase the trade contract. However, it is always advisable to use good risk management by not committing too much into a trade

Before getting into binary options you need to have a good amount of knowledge and regulated broker  feel free to contact me (bennettparker9@gmail.com) if you are interested in trading binary options,brokers information, assistance or info on strategy,trading or how to trade profitably i will be pleased to help you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum