I'm here today to introduce TickStorm.
TickStorm is the result of a 6 months team research and integrates a new approach in the art of ticks analysis.
The EA operation algorithm uses retracements velocity to decide if there is a trading opportunity or not.
These retracements are spotted by analyzing several ticks matrices on different periods of time and confronting them together in order to gain an edge over the market. We developped new tools to efficiently detect any unusual activity in the flow of thousands of variables.
We also created an original and adaptive closing process that kicks in as soon as a position is opened. It closes the biggest losing trades by zeroing them with a few winning positions under certain circumstances and even integrates our proprietary "Neutralizer Mode" in case of an erratic market movement.
The code has been heavily optimized to deliver blazing execution speed despite its complexity.
Check the screenshots for 99.90% modelling quality backtest results with realistic spread !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Warning : Because TickStorm works like a tick surgeon, high-quality database should be used to correctly backtest it. Keep in mind that forwardtesting is the best way to reveal its true potential.
TickStorm has been designed to trade GBPUSD M1 and EURUSD M1. Set files are provided (don't use default settings).
Requirements and recommendations
- It is recommended to use an ECN-broker with low spreads and a VPS
- Minimum Deposit = 500 currency units (50 for cent account)
- Minimum Leverage = 1:500
- Always On - if set to True, the EA works all the time
- Star Hour -if "Always On" is set to False, indicate the starting hour
- End Hour - if "Always On" is set to False, indicate the ending hour
- Spread Limit - set the maximum spread value allowed to initiate the first primary order
- Amplitude - define the sensitivity of the counter-measures
- Iteration - define the numbers of bars up or down required before considering further analysis
- Reverse - if set to True, invert the decision process
- News Filter - this section is self-explainatory. For this to work, you MUST add this adress to the allowed urls under "Tools/Options/Expert Advisors" : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Max Buy Position(s) - set the maximum number of primary Buy positions allowed
- Max Sell Position(s) - set the maximum number of primary Sell positions allowed
- Aux Buy Weight - define the sensitivity required to launch Buy counter-positions
- Aux Sell Weight - define the sensitivity required to launch Sell counter-positions
- Ultimate Buy Weight - define the sensitivity required to launch the last Buy counter-position
- Ultimate Sell Weight - define the sensitivity required to launch the last Sell counter-position
- Only One Batch - if set to True, the EA doesn't re-open positions before receiving another signal
- Both Directions - if set to True, the algorithm is allowed to open Buy AND Sell primary positions according to the signals analyzed
- Waiting For Main Closing - if set to True, the EA doesn't use the ultimate positions while primary position(s) is/are opened
- Another Entry Rule - if set to True, adjust the opening process of the main positions
- BreakEven Point - set the distance in pips required before moving the stop loss to BE
- Trailing Point - set the distance in pips required before trailing the order(s)
- Take Profit - set the distance in pips for the take-profit level
- Stop Loss - set the distance in pips for the stop-loss level
- Retries - define the number of times the EA will try to open/modify an order
- Slippage - set the maximum slippage value allowed
- Main BUY Magic Number - set the BUY positions unique Magic Number
- Main SELL Magic Number - set the SELL positions unique Magic Number
- Aux Magic Number - set the Auxiliary positions unique Magic Number
- Testing - True will speed up the backtest process by disabling the interface and drawings
Here's a zip file containing a 0.01 lot limited edition + set files : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can find the full version here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]