Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Crypto Kong

You are not connected. Please login or register

EUR/USD analysis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EUR/USD analysis Empty Re: EUR/USD analysis Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 am

Michale Clark

Forex is the world’s most traded market, with an average turnover in excess of US$5.3 trillion per day. The primary reason of why forex market is largest and popular is, because their currencies are traded. Another key element behind forex’s popularity is the fact that forex markets are open24 hours a day. I can trade in forex market 24 hours a day because my broker FxPro giving me the opportunity. From them, I get massive advantage for various reasons.
They have excellent customer support available for 24/5. They are also having quick execution and they take no set up fees from their traders that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here. I am satisfied to have a broker like them.

2EUR/USD analysis Empty EUR/USD analysis Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:38 am

In the EURUSD marker the Moving average is showing that market is presently in the uptrend. So hopefully I keep dominating on bull and move to 1.2119. So taking it as a target a buyer can take an entry at 1.2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum