Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Lopez123
Number of messages : 46
Date of Entry : 2015-09-03
Year : 26

BASIC CONCEPTS ABOUT THE FOREX MARKET FOR THE BEGINNERS

on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:17 am
There are many different types of jobs in the world which can help you to lead your life. But when it comes to financial freedom all the peoples look for such an opportunity which will allow them to earn a decent income. By the word decent we are referring to sufficient that means we will have enough money even after full filling all our daily needs. Nowadays lots of people are investing in forex in order to secure their financial freedom. Forex trading is not an easy task, it requires a solid trading foundation and a clear understanding of the financial market. Like any other business trading, the forex requires an extreme level of discipline and proper execution of the trading plan. Most of the retail traders in this industry fail to earn money from the forex industry since they consider it as a money making the machine. 
Muriel Duncan
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Year : 26

Re: BASIC CONCEPTS ABOUT THE FOREX MARKET FOR THE BEGINNERS

on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:57 pm
Thousands of brokers out there and its quite tough choose one of them who is suitable for you.
Brasch09
Number of messages : 1
Date of Entry : 2017-09-27
Residence Country : Nigeria

on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 am
Hello everyone, here i will teach you how to invest your money wisely in Binary option stock trading, BITCOIN and earn your money back in thousand folds within 4-5 days after investment made. Minimum investment of $5,000 and earn back $50,550 , $1,000 earned $10,520 every week after trading with best software, strategy and good signal strength . contact me at (braschadolf2014@gmail.com)  (braschadolf@rediffmail.com) or as you can skype me at (brasch.adolf2) call or contact my WHATSAPP +18573099962 i will help you trade and make you great profit as well help you recover if you have lost $6,000 and above with any of your broker while trying trading binary option and you think you have been ripped off by your broker or the brokers company and you want a full refund of your lost money , you don't know how to go for recovery. Send me message will make you successful .
Eric Young
Number of messages : 34
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07
Residence Country : Slovenian

on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:54 am

Forex is the greatest money related market. Currency is traded in various measured packs. The little scale part is 1,000 units of a currency. All currency trading is done in pairs. Not under any condition like currency markets, where you can buy or offer a singular stock, you have to get one currency and offer another currency in the forex market. A pip or rate in point, is the most minor advancement of trade. One pip typically meets 1/100 of 1%. I am trading forex at FXPM. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum