Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Muriel Duncan
Broj poruka : 16
Date of Entry : 2017-05-25
Godina : 26

making profit consistent

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:37 pm
Now I am capable of making profit constancy after passing a long time with AGEA. I kicked my trading life, in a broker where I was devoid of any kids of trading facility because of a Muslim. Then I decided to leave the platform and chosen AGEA as my trading platform. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Streamster where anyone can be very happy to trade. I am very lucky to have a broker like them.
gandra
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Broj poruka : 3610
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Godina : 47

Re: making profit consistent

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 pm
Muriel Duncan wrote:Now I am capable of making profit constancy after passing a long time with AGEA. I kicked my trading life, in a broker where I was devoid of any kids of trading facility because of a Muslim. Then I decided to leave the platform and chosen AGEA as my trading platform. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Streamster where anyone can be very happy to trade. I am very lucky to have a broker like them.
Hello, Duncan
Please show us your latest trading report, please.
bad boys

Eric Young
Broj poruka : 29
Date of Entry : 2017-09-07

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Now I am consistent in making profit. Making advantage dependably isn't a noteworthy difficulty if you know how to. One of the basic reasons you are not profiting reliably in the markets is on account of you are excessively in light of cash. Most by a long shot come into the markets looking for after situation from their work or a fiery street to wealth. I trade with FXPM broker. I feel safe with my cash as it is a regulated broker. I additionally like their low spreads and personal support provided by personal account manager.

gandra
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Broj poruka : 3610
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Godina : 47

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 pm
Last time you traded with AGEA?  Man, do you know where you have a account.

ivanandrej25
Broj poruka : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-03-13
Godina : 40

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:24 am
gandra wrote:Last time you traded with AGEA?  Man, do you know where you have a account.

dont mind them sir, they are robots
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum