Advertisement
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Roland Branch
Number of messages : 36
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Year : 40

EUR/USD analysis

on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:37 am
Currently the market of EURUSD is fully in the downtrend. So hopefully it keeps coming down and this assumed through the trend line and moving average. So to the sellers the entry point will be at 1.1760 and the closing point will be at 1.1463.

Jitendra Patel
Number of messages : 14
Date of Entry : 2017-07-09
Year : 37
Residence Country : Bangladesh

Re: EUR/USD analysis

on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:28 am
Investing cash on a broker is a tough choice. The market is brimming with a great many brokers however not every person is great. In addition, a significant number of them are discovered scammers. AGEA is one of them. They are not honest at all. Their instruments are not downloadable and trading conditions are not likewise satisfactory. They don't have much facilities on education area that newbies can't accumulate proper knowledge about trading.
Jennifer Billings
Number of messages : 18
Date of Entry : 2017-07-10
Year : 26

Re: EUR/USD analysis

on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:54 am
I believe it is vital not to look at low spreads alone, it is important to look at multiple things in terms of joining quality broker. I am joined under FxPro and with them, I feel pretty special due to various reasons. They are providing extraordinary services that I can maximize analysis to predict the price movement. They always give analysis to their clients through their email which are also very easy to understand and to do trade.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum