Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

As a newbie trader

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:48 pm

Sariat Saimum

We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:32 pm

Sariat Saimum

I have seen according to my trading experience in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions at any brokers.

3As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:48 pm

Sariat Saimum

thanks for your nice reply. got some fine line

4As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:27 pm

jessica77

This is the best site ever for beginners I've been use it for 5 months.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:11 pm

jessica77

I've been using many sites that offers bonus when signing up but forex welcome bonus is the best you can get 30 dollars when you sign up to try your skills and to train yourself without taking any risk (0$ deposit)

6As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Sariat Saimum

Bonus is an important issue when choosing a broker , so when choosing a bonus offer we the traders first of all have to ensure to take any kinds of bonus offer from only most credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

7As a newbie trader Empty Re: As a newbie trader Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 pm

Sariat Saimum

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

8As a newbie trader Empty As a newbie trader Sat May 16, 2020 3:42 pm

J Martin

As a newbie trader the principal undertaking is to consider a ton. I think as a new Forex trader, you need to work with only a solitary or two trading pair, don't use exorbitantly trading instruments in your hidden period of trading. Since, when I was newbie Forex trader, by then I used just EUD/USD. In any case, as of now, I am trading just 2 currency pairs. Also, learning is a persistent procedure. You need to dependably learn and ponder. Figure out how to make your own particular procedure. All the more vitally figure out how to control feelings while trading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum