Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

Thor Expert Advisor

You are not connected. Please login or register

There is no specific best pair

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is no specific best pair Empty Re: There is no specific best pair Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:58 pm

Sariat Saimum

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

2There is no specific best pair Empty Re: There is no specific best pair Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:34 pm

Sariat Saimum

You can find a good broker from various sources but before investing the money we the traders have to ensure the brokers credibility , the credible trading broker always guarantee their clients funds and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

3There is no specific best pair Empty Re: There is no specific best pair Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:27 pm

Sariat Saimum

according to me the best trading pair EUR/USD due to its comfortable trading spreads.

4There is no specific best pair Empty There is no specific best pair Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:25 pm

J Martin

There is no specific best pair. It varies from person to person. For some traders EURUSD is the best. For some it's the EURJPY. For some it may be any exotic pairs. You have to find out your best pair. Every pair has its own specific characteristics. For me I like GBPUSD. You have to put some efforts to find the best pair for you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum