Forex Stock Exchange Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex Stock Exchange Forum

Forum About Trading on Forex,Stock,Binary Options, CryptoCurrency and NFTs

You are not connected. Please login or register

EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar”

+2
dzonefx
gandra
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 am

Vlad

The second day in a row the currency pair EUR/USD spent in the 8th figure, not daring to choose a direction. But the indicators on H4 still point to the fact that today the pair is considered for purchase to resistance levels 1.0906 and 1.0937. Levels of support today are at 1.0855 and 1.0824.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

27EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:00 am

Vlad

The pair showed strong dynamics the last week, today we consider the move down to the level of 1.0840. Such a move I considered as empty and to be based solely on strong volumes, currently I cannot wait the pair above 1.0900, investor confidence about coming raise of the rate is growing.

28EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:23 am

Vlad

I closed a buy order closed with a loss before the news of non-farm. Then I went short and the trade compensated for the loss. Today I'm considering moving up to 1.0780. Then a further rise is possible to 1.09 . But this is unlikely. Therefore, I'm going to close a buy order at 1.0780

29EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:09 am

Vlad

The pair is traded on a sloping support line, from which it can grow to the resistance level 1.1215 and then to the resistance level 1.1265, which is sloping resistance line. Trading will continue in the framework of this triangle, until the price exits to consolidate beyond the triangle.

30EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Vlad

As for EURUSD pair, yesterday the final fifth wave down was not allowed, the price fell only to the level of 1.1121 and went up in the correctional fourth wave, approached the area of ​​balance of ascending Andrew's pitchfork, is the level of 1.1247, I expect the turn to the fifth wave down

31EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 am

Vlad

Apparently the pair did not have enough potential to continue bullish trend and the price had stopped at the level of 1.0915, the pair is into a flat, the last hour candle indicates a bullish march. Based on the currency movement, we can expect the north direction, currently we see the flat over the European session.

32EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 am

Vlad

Yesterday EURUSD pair made a correction down wave through to 1.0868 level. So, I guess this pair will go upward soon. But it should settle above the last High(1.0968) at first.

33EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:06 am

Vlad

Euro recovers slowly. On Thursday, the pair tested the 1.1436 resistance level, but it couldn't overcome this level. So bears seized the initiative. But I guess, the pair will show a positive trend soon.

34EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty Re: EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:41 am

Vlad

From the beginning of the new trading week EURUSD keeps a positive attitude, finding support around 1.0820 and testing the resistance at 1.0924. People continue to buy it on dips, so there will be some testing in the area of 1.1005 and 1.1050. Loss of 1.0819 support could be a downtrend signal.

35EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty EURUSD Murrey Math Lines 02.04.2015 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 pm

dzonefx

dzonefx

Eurodollar is still moving in the middle of the H4 chart. Possibly, Super Trends may form “bearish cross” in the nearest future. The pair will continue falling towards the 0/8 level as soon as it is able to stay below the 3/8 one.
As we can see at the H1 chart, after rebounding from the 0/8 level, the pair has started a correction. Probably, in the future the price may test the 2/8 level: if it rebounds from this level, the downtrend may continue. If the market is able to stay below Super Trends, the next target will be at the -2/8 level.

dzonefx

dzonefx

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows an ascending movement, which is indicated by bullish Harami pattern. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm a bullish movement.
As we can see at the H1 chart of EUR USD, the price faced resistance from the closest Window. Shooting Star pattern indicates a possible bearish pullback from the resistance level of the Window; Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm an ascending movement.

37EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty EURUSD Murrey Math Lines 30.03.2015 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am

dzonefx

dzonefx

The market has rebounded from the 6/8 level several times and been able to stay below the H4 Super Trend. Possibly, Super Trends may form “bearish cross” quite soon. During a local correction, I opened another sell order and plan to increase my position after the pair breaks the 4/8 level.
As we can see at the H1 chart, Super Trends have formed “bearish cross”. The closest target right now is at the 4/8 level; bears may break it and continue falling. I’m planning to move the stop loss on my current order to break even when the market breaks the minimum.

38EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty EURUSD Murrey Math Lines 27.03.2015 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:10 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The market has rebounded from the 6/8 level once again and been able to stay below the H4 Super Trend. During a local correction, I opened another sell order and plan to increase my positions after the pair breaks the 4/8 level.
As we can see at the H1 chart, Super Trends have formed “bearish cross”. Possibly, in the nearest future the price may break the 0/8 level and continue falling inside “oversold zone”. In this case, the closest target will be at the -2/8 level.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

39EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty EURUSD Murrey Math Lines 26.03.2015 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:44 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The market continues testing the 6/8 level. Earlier the price started a correction from the 2/8 level, which means that the market may resume moving downwards. This is why I keep holding my sell order.
The lines at the H4 and H1 charts are completely the same. The pair hasn’t been able to stay above the 6/8 again. I’m planning to open another sell order as soon as the price breaks Super Trends and stays below them.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Expert Advisors on the MQL5 Market. My Current Offer
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.tradingview.com/u/DraganDrenjanin/ https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drgandra/seller#products

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

The H4 chart of EUR USD shows a bullish tendency. Three Line Break chart and Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm an ascending movement.
The H1 chart of EUR USD shows a descending movement, which is indicated by Engulfing Bearish and Tweezers patterns along with Three Line Break chart. Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm that an ascending tendency continues.

Short info about me! I am a software developer at the same time. I developed several trading robots (expert advisors) for trading on the MetaTrader 5 and 4 trading platforms.
  • Official Telegram Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  • Official Facebook Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

During a fast ascending correction, Eurodollar reached retracement 50% and then rebounded from it. Right now, the market is being corrected. Apparently, in the nearest future the price may resume falling towards the lower group of fibo-levels.
As we can see at the H1 chart, the lower target area is confirmed by local retracements. The pair may break the minimum reached earlier within the next several days and continue falling. I’m planning to open another sell order when the market completes the current correction.

Last edited by gandra on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

42EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” - Page 2 Empty EURUSD, “Euro vs. US Dollar” Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:03 am

gandra

gandra
Global Moderator

Candlesticks Analysis 17.03.2015

he H4 chart of EUR USD shows a correction within the downtrend. Three Line Break chart indicates the downtrend; Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm that the correction continues.
At the H1 chart of EUR USD, Morning Star pattern indicates that the correction continues. Three Line Break chart shows the downtrend; Heiken Ashi candlesticks confirm an ascending correction.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by gandra on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum